**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Chaos Length/Legend Run

Comments

• FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    edited May 2018
    darn... i wish cutoff will be 4:30 :(
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • Is it worth for me to go for the legends title with a 4/55 blade?With all synergies so Danger sense will be on most of the time
  • I don’t have suicides but I do have boosts
  • Would appreciate if anyone can give me some advice
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No, 4/55 won’t do it. Especially without suicide
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Ameer1290 wrote: »
    I don’t have suicides but I do have boosts

No, you need at least a 5/65 Blade or Sparky w Blade sinergy, full suicide + full boost. I did it with a 5* 5/65 Sparky with the above mentiond conditions, and i finished in 4:18ish...don’t think i made it, but hope never dies!
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    Im sure the cutoff will be around 4:10-4:15 this go around. or at least for me im hoping lol

lol hopefully you'll slip right under the cutoff. I think 4:15 is too high though, quite a few posts near that mark spread around different sites. I'm guessing 4:05-4:10. I think there's gonna be a bunch clumped around 4:15 just a bit outside the 100.
    Satesz wrote: »
    Ameer1290 wrote: »
    I don’t have suicides but I do have boosts

No, you need at least a 5/65 Blade or Sparky w Blade sinergy, full suicide + full boost. I did it with a 5* 5/65 Sparky with the above mentiond conditions, and i finished in 4:18ish...don’t think i made it, but hope never dies!

Yea unfortunately it's literally impossible with an R4 without suicides. The fights are so simple 3-10 sec fights for most nodes. No amount of skill can make up the 60% suicide bonus on top of the 40% or so difference between an R4 and R5. You'll basically take 1 more combo to kill a ton of the nodes and it's super competitive now. No point even trying without the right team, boosts, suicides, and phone.

It's more indicative of who has those criteria than who's the better fighter when a full boosted R5 with suicides kills most of heroic in 2-5 hits. Danger sense wasn't as big of a factor as I thought it would be either, most nodes with Danger Sense on took maybe 2-3 less hits but the same number of combos so within 1 sec difference. Even on master, full boosted suicides R5 Blade kills non-danger sense nodes in 2 combos for most fights. It helped reduce the combos needed on a few bosses by 1-2 combos but that's about it. The more consistent higher dmg and crits from Sparky I'm guessing is actually better than Danger Sense being on and off. There's a lot more R5 Blades than there are Sparkies but it seems most of the top times posted so far are favoring Sparky.

So bottom line if you don't have an R5 with suicides, max 50% boosted for all 4 hours, and at least an Iphone 7 don't waste the units. It was quite costly, I didn't do my research to see how much more energy this quest was and needed to buy the 1400 advanced boost package. It was well over 2500 units for an attempt even with no revives or heals included. If you don't have all the above use the 2500-3000 units on something more productive. Like the Android attempts being posted I feel bad for. It's just not possible. We've asked numerous times to have separate divisions for Android and IOS or to base it on total fight length rather than cumulative time including 1000 load screens, but no response as typical.
  • I’m doing my legends run tonight. Aiming for sub 4 hours
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    4:18. Hoping I make it but it sounds like I may be out of luck.
  • y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

That was my time. Hopefully it’s enough.
  • buubuu Posts: 16
    I timed not my total time, only loading times into fights, and those totalled to 6 hours 42 minutes, time to take away those legend titles cz they are of no significance whatsoever
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

Im sure you get it, cutoff will be 4:05
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

How many seconds in loading before you get in a fight?
  • BrutalMira wrote: »
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

Close to 3 seconds
    edited April 2018
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

I doubt he sat there and timed each load screen, but having watched live streams of some of the faster legends runners, an IPhone 8/X seems to take around 3 secs (plus or minus 0.5 secs) and the IPad Pro and IPhone 7 which are basically the same hardware is slightly slower, maybe 0.5 sec difference. Anything below an IPhone 7 I would say is next to impossible now to make top 100. I used an Ipad Pro on my run since didn't have access to the 8/X and was able to make 3:57. Each load screen does not have the same load times since there are multiple variables, some network and server side related but I did time on a separate quest the Ipad Pro averages between 3.5-4 secs from the time you press the FIGHT button until the guys are running at each other. It appears about 0.5 secs slower than when I see the live streams from Iphone 8 youtubers.

The fastest times I've seen posted with the IPad Pro and IPhone 7 are 3:55-3:59, every time posted below this here, on Reddit, Youtube, etc, that I've seen has been on the 8/X. Small sample size but i'd guess it indicates you lose at least 5 minutes not having the 8/X assuming similar rosters and skill level. So my advice is still don't waste the units, it's very expensive just for the boost and energy unless you have at least an IPhone 7 or higher. Even on the IPhone 7 or Ipad Pro if you're going to try, know that you have at least a 5 minute handicap behind the 8/X guys.

Also remember there are MANY more load screens than just the number of fights. There is a load screen when you touch the node, one before and after the fight. They are not the same length. The load screen when you touch the node until you can press the Fight button is the shortest. The load screen when you press Fight until the match is in action is the slowest, and the post-fight screen is in the middle.

If you're running Android, then you're just SOOL.
  • I used iPhone 8. I made mistakes during my run but hopefully I make the cutoff
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I used iPhone 8. I made mistakes during my run but hopefully I make the cutoff

Should be more then enough.
  • GigGig Posts: 3
    What is the date for cut off? 18th April 10am?
    Gig wrote: »
    What is the date for cut off? 18th April 10am?

Yes
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    BDLH wrote: »
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

I doubt he sat there and timed each load screen, but having watched live streams of some of the faster legends runners, an IPhone 8/X seems to take around 3 secs (plus or minus 0.5 secs) and the IPad Pro and IPhone 7 which are basically the same hardware is slightly slower, maybe 0.5 sec difference. Anything below an IPhone 7 I would say is next to impossible now to make top 100. I used an Ipad Pro on my run since didn't have access to the 8/X and was able to make 3:57. Each load screen does not have the same load times since there are multiple variables, some network and server side related but I did time on a separate quest the Ipad Pro averages between 3.5-4 secs from the time you press the FIGHT button until the guys are running at each other. It appears about 0.5 secs slower than when I see the live streams from Iphone 8 youtubers.

The fastest times I've seen posted with the IPad Pro and IPhone 7 are 3:55-3:59, every time posted below this here, on Reddit, Youtube, etc, that I've seen has been on the 8/X. Small sample size but i'd guess it indicates you lose at least 5 minutes not having the 8/X assuming similar rosters and skill level. So my advice is still don't waste the units, it's very expensive just for the boost and energy unless you have at least an IPhone 7 or higher. Even on the IPhone 7 or Ipad Pro if you're going to try, know that you have at least a 5 minute handicap behind the 8/X guys.

Also remember there are MANY more load screens than just the number of fights. There is a load screen when you touch the node, one before and after the fight. They are not the same length. The load screen when you touch the node until you can press the Fight button is the shortest. The load screen when you press Fight until the match is in action is the slowest, and the post-fight screen is in the middle.

If you're running Android, then you're just SOOL.

Hm.. you haven’t got your tag yet bro? Just curious cause I recall speaking to you a few months back.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    FLYER wrote: »
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

That’s just cruel thinking, man. OP here, clocked in at 4:06.
    FLYER wrote: »
    y2anodk2g55n.jpeg

That’s just cruel thinking, man. OP here, clocked in at 4:06.
    all times I’ve seen been under 4:05 man
  • UncleRayRayUncleRayRay Posts: 15
    edited April 2018
    i2n2w28tznnp.jpeg

I dont think ive got it this time and i will be just on the edge :(
  • adam4gpbv1kf.jpeg
    Not good enough I fear
  • SchooleySSchooleyS Posts: 6
    adam4gpbv1kf.jpeg
    Not good enough I fear

I think you should be good mate. Your probably right around the cutoff. Going to be close, but good luck!
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Any multi time legends in here that have posted times? Curious to see how I held up.