**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any more Old Champs to be revamped?

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
I like the revamp of Luke Cage and Red Hulk. I was curious if any old champs are in talks of getting revamped

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    According to Kabam, yes.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Names would be nice
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Names would be nice

But it’s much more fun to guess.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Names would be nice

But it’s much more fun to guess.

You can bring Antman to R5 if u want because you GUESS thats he's the one getting buffed lol... i cant waste my gold at this time...its a recession out here.lmao
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    According to the latest data mined files Hulkbuster is getting a buff
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    My votes for each class are Hulkbuster, Colossus/Magneto, Ant-Man/Joe Fixit, Carnage/ Venom, Daredevil Netflix, and Juggernaut.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    #BuffKamala #WeStruggling
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Names would be nice

Only Carnage is getting buffed as of now.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    How about Kamala and XF-DP? Getting overshadowed like this
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Names would be nice

Says who?? And don't speak about that guy who said so at comic con. didn't list any specifics, so don't count on it for a while.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Names would be nice

Says who?? And don't speak about that guy who said so at comic con. didn't list any specifics, so don't count on it for a while.

Actually after LC and RH update many voiced for carnage and last month sentry update made others ask again why older **** champ like carnage from the beginning not getting buff whereas sentry got fixed right in a month.
    They said they are working on it and cant make peace with it to launch to common folk so they are still working on it thats for sure.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I hope Colossus is one. I have a 4* that I can't stop pulling from crystals so I want him to be good haha.
  • ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    HulkBuster should get a buff that can make him killing machine.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Carnage and magneto would get my vote