**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Infinite energy

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
This latest Event Quest is long. From last month’s event was this time last month I was already starting Medium out of boredom. Currently I have1.2-3.1 in UC and a few paths in Master still.

And to actually get all the possible rewards from the rifts you have to also 100% explore easy and medium this month. Plus the 3rd and 4th rift nearly take a full energy refill anyways making this extra reward more of a chore and simply more time we can’t play without losing rewards. My numbers may be off but the length just does not feel right especially with a 70 energy cap

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yeah the energy costs have increased for this month's event quest, obviously since there is more incentive to complete everything this month, and yet no deals on energy refills but instead they bring back the useless featured items in which they really want you to spend 28,000 units on 20 5* cosmic sig stones.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    This is the only FtP game I've played where you're energy can't exceed the limit you have. I also play Pokemon Shuffle and I dabbled into Future Fight for a while and there were times I had 400/50 energy or something crazy like that. This game needs to adapt something like that. Give out energy in the event milestones so we can farm for some for longer sessions.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This is the only FtP game I've played where you're energy can't exceed the limit you have. I also play Pokemon Shuffle and I dabbled into Future Fight for a while and there were times I had 400/50 energy or something crazy like that. This game needs to adapt something like that. Give out energy in the event milestones so we can farm for some for longer sessions.

Judging at how they wanna make money, I suspect unlikely they will:-
    1) extend the energy beyond max limit, e.g. 120/70
    2) extend the level beyond capped 60, so the energy ceiling may also be increased beyond max 70
    3) reducing the quest energy requirements back to where it used to be long long time ago (half a year back)
    4) giving regular Energy refill sales/deal, e.g. 6 refill at the price of 4

I will certainly NOT spend a single cent to buy any energy refill, I will only use the free units grind from arena to buy energy refill only per need basis.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The lengths of the paths have grown and cost at least 90 energy for some of them in the 3/title quests. But the rewards are worth waiting (for me at least)
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The lengths of the paths have grown and cost at least 90 energy for some of them in the 3/title quests. But the rewards are worth waiting (for me at least)

Oh absolutely. My alliance mate recently used a gem from master rifts on his 5* Hyperion. I am merely trying to point out that it’s reaching critical levels
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    energy will never change, Kabam makes too much $$$ with Legend runs. they will not give that up.