**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7300 prestige looking for an alliance

I am a 7300 prestige player without act 5 finished. I am moderately skilled but make up for it in my personality. I am looking for an alliance that does aq map 5x5 and ranks top 300. Also is in platinum 3 or higher aw. Must have event minimums. Post here or PM if interested...

Comments

• HeddartaHeddarta Posts: 106
    Nice name. 😀
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Thanks lol
  • PJ_vip3PJ_vip3 Posts: 22
    Hit me up Olly:
    imfjdndndyzx.png
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I am a 7300 prestige player without act 5 finished. I am moderately skilled but make up for it in my personality. I am looking for an alliance that does aq map 5x5 and ranks top 300. Also is in platinum 3 or higher aw. Must have event minimums. Post here or PM if interested...

Hey Olly. My alliance (FBGs) will likely have a spot opening up tomorrow as someone is taking a hiatus. We're currently ranked 338th in Alliance Rating, 356 in War Rating (Tier 3), run AQ 5x5 (finished 319th last round). We finished season 1 in Gold 1, but we started out pretty low (Silver 2) and had to climb back up to tier 3 with a renewed focus on war. We'll easily be Platinum 3 this next season. We're primarily US based and require a similar time zone.

So, maybe we're not exactly what you're asking for, but we're pretty close.

We're looking for skilled fighters who can clear a lane in AW without dying (or only dying on a rare occasion), and can not vanish for long stretches leaving buffs up. Ideally, they've got some good 5r4s or 6r1s for defense as well. Other than that, we're pretty relaxed. PM me here or on line (ID: hulkhulksalot) if you are interested. Thanks and good luck to you.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Oh, I also see you're a leader of your current alliance. You wouldn't be the first retired leader to join FBGs, several are there... you probably know a few.
    What chat app do you use? Because I can’t stand line.
  • Hugo1313Hugo1313 Posts: 3
    If you can’t stand line you must delete the game or go where else we don’t accept you
    Hugo1313 wrote: »
    If you can’t stand line you must delete the game or go where else we don’t accept you

I prefer group me. It’s not a generic garbage app like line.