**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wreking Crew Ablilties, Synergies, and Specials- Bulldozer

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Bulldozer is a member of the wrecking crew who wears a suit of armour that is very strong, which means he can run through walls. Here are his Abilities, Synergies, and Specials:

Abilities: Fury: He super strength and anger make extreme damage
Armour Up- His armour somehow gains more armour

Synergies: Thunderball, Wrecker, Piledriver: Team mates
Thor, Thor (Ragnorok)- Enemy's
Hela, Loki: Friends

Specials:
Special 1- Bulldozer hits the opponent twice with his fists, then runs forward a little distance, kinda like the Lego Marvel Game with Juggernaut, charging through them. Applies Fury

Special 2- Bulldozer punches the opponent in the gut, hits him across the face, punches the gut again, then uppercuts the opponent. The opponent flies through the air, and bulldozer charges forward when the opponent is about to land on the ground. Applies Fury and Armour Up

Special 3- Bulldozer throws the opponent against the wall, then charges toward him, breaking through the wall. Bulldozer carries the opponent, crashing through many different walls. After crashing through 6 walls, bulldozer throws the opponent to the other side of the arena. Applies stun on opponent and adds two stacks of fury to Bulldozer.

This is the best that I could do. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments. Next is Wrecker. He is also a member of the wrecking crew.

-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    In before it closes
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Mitchell35 What?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    He is taking a "seat" in this post and say something meaningless, before this thread is closed by a Mod. Why close? bcos likely you'll be asked to provide your champ suggestion in the MERGED THREAD about champs instead of creating a new thread like this on such a topic.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, and I'm not coming in just to comment something meaningless. Btw, like your idea mentioned above, as long as he is unique and is a good addition on top of existing Juggy and UC.

8hufy3o7me6c.png