**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Luke Cage Exhaust

Hi team,

Really appreciate the buff to LC, pulled him as a 6* and was pretty chuffed - powerful yet balanced champ without much fancy stuff, just raw power with an ability reduction silver lining that isn't big (cause you cal only activate on sp2).

However I do have the question, is his exhaust not meant to stack up like all (or most) other active debuffs in the game? It's difficult to stack up loads of exhaust so thought it'd make sense because usually it's only through his sp3 you can ramp it up.

e.g. if an opponent has 5 exhausts should it not multiply their power gain by ≈76% (0.75*0.75*0.75*.0.75*0.75)?

Thanks,
Miggy

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Im hav Got 11. So not Thah hard.
  • MiggyMiggy Posts: 37
    I'm not saying it doesn't happen just that's infrequent to get over 5 without sp3. Not complaining, saying that makes sense since if you were able to stack say 15 (e.g. 11+sp3) exhausts on regular basis he'd be massively OP. On mine it's about 800 atk per debuff, so would equate to 16k overall atk on 15 debuffs!
    not sure if this has been fixed yet, but if it has it definitely does not work on champions with power gain buff (i.e. AQ map5 morningstar still gains the same amount of power with and without exhaust)
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    edited April 2018
    His exhaustion only affects mystic dispersion, power gain from Mordo/Cable/Hyperion. That's about it. No effect on power gain nodes.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    His exhaustion only affects mystic dispersion, power gain from Mordo/Cable/Hyperion. That's about it. No effect on power gain nodes.
    Stork back node work at the same ways but yeah NOT alot.
    I'd actually understand it better if it worked for power gain nodes but not for strike back nodes to be honest, as I wouldn't necessarily class the latter as power gain it's just receiving a flat bar of power. I want to check with Kabam that it not functioning as a power gain node counter isn't a bug