**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

r5 for collector

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I’m on 5.2.4 and want to get Uncollected so I can get 6* shards. I’ll post my roster in the comments in a seconds, but I wanted to know who I should r5 with that in mind. I doubt I will add more sigs to Medusa because I’ll be using her in AQ, not AWD. Who is the best option for the rest of Act 5.2?

r5 for collector 37 votes

GP sig 20 (can be more)
40%
vg2782zuffyXillymanVartoxShinyMew2SuperSam57Mcfly89ShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsIceBobbyimnooneKaanG95Wulfgar79dfmoore26Mitchell35 15 votes
Medusa Sig 20 (can be more)
24%
ThatweirdguyKenny292Slux83Savio444xananabananaDjBabuLogangronckiTh3Coll3ct3rcx23433 9 votes
LC sig 49
35%
2StarKingCapWW2Mrbeast6000Sac123_SalsamanderDingaloRasilovertaojay1BahamutXFA_RebootedDRTOshadow_lurker22Galahh 13 votes

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Medusa will help you a lot against 5.4 ultron boss
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Archangel for now then medusa for 5.4.6 ultron boss
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    You have a 5* Hulk use him against the collector, when he is below 20% health he will crush the collector. Rank him up
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    FIVE POINT TWO. 5.2 not 5.4 hence the mention of the collector. @RCunha I have a 5* hulk but he’s unduped 2/35. Is it still worth doing if he isn’t duped?

Also, I’m more stuck on 5.2.4(massochism). I have some experience with bane, so I’m not too worried about that. Keep in mind LC is amazing for bane.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    FIVE POINT TWO. 5.2 not 5.4 hence the mention of the collector. @RCunha I have a 5* hulk but he’s unduped 2/35. Is it still worth doing if he isn’t duped?

Also, I’m more stuck on 5.2.4(massochism). I have some experience with bane, so I’m not too worried about that. Keep in mind LC is amazing for bane.

I was genuinely shocked at how useful my 5/50 Thor was in 5.2.4...his damage completely outpaced the effects of masochism.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

I was genuinely shocked at how useful my 5/50 Thor was in 5.2.4...his damage completely outpaced the effects of masochism.

This before or after his nerf? I heard it's not even close after the nerf...I have one duped, but don't use him
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Thor is still effective. Although pre 12.0 he was truly a God tier. Now not much but still effective for story questing. LC is a great option against collector.
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

This before or after his nerf? I heard it's not even close after the nerf...I have one duped, but don't use him

After the nerf. (Uncollected/Act 5 did not exist before the nerf)
    He is nothing like he was before 12.0....but he is still really good. Though I should point out I have him at sig 99.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Bane is easy to avoid, i used Hyperion on all, his damage output easily takes care of masochism, with a strong champion that hits hard like him you will be fine, but for the collector you will have a number of hits until he knocks you down, lvl 1 revives on Hulk and he will do a lot of damage.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    GP? LC?
  • GalahhGalahh Posts: 32
    LC sig 49
    LC if you mess up, his indestructible is reliable
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    1. AA has insanely high dps
    2. every bleed you place on the opponent lowers their tenacity to shrug debuffs
    3. best of all majority of his dps comes from DOT and thus the enemy does not gain as much power.

1. Helps in all subchapters/chapters obviously
    2. This really helps with the collector, you can pull a good run with AA on him after you stack a couple bleeds (you can even parry him and he won't shrug it).
    3. This really helps with bane because you never really need to worry about pushing close to sp3 and having to hit the opponent to transfer the bane.

I do not know why noone had mentioned AA. Pay attention or don't hammer but from someone who litterally had all your available champs and more while 100%ing 5.2 I assure you the best champ you have is AA overall.

In terms of effectiveness against the collector he is at the minimum as useful as a DUPED hulk (do not even bother with the unduped), and LC.

The best champ you do not have is stark spidey (yes his evade chance gets lowered the fight goes on but between your evades+ auto trust me you can solo him). Second best is hyperion because you CAN gain furies without parrying (bait heavy>dashback>heavy back at him) and fire off at least 1 sp2 before he is even at one bar of power (stick the stun on him and its gg collector).

An ideal team for collector with your roster would be:
    AA + LC your main collector killers
    Medusa (if you take a path with SW on it, if not bring thor for a third collector option)
    DV + wolvie as your path runners
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    AA? DV? LC? GP?
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    AA? DV? LC? GP?

W.T.A.B.E.E.? FFS.
    @Foxhero007 it might be you or another “fox” username but I know you aren’t dumb so stop trolling pls.

If you aren’t trolling, ArchAngel GwenPool Luke Cage Dr Voodoo
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I rank 5’d my medusa a few days ago, very great champ. Amazing damage. Gwenpool and LC are also pretty awesome. Hard choice you got. For me it was just using champs that could do a lot of damage quickly before I got 1 shot K.Od.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    If you want someone SPECIFICALLY for the collector, I'd have to say GP. Medusa and LC both are arguably better in longer fights, but you don't have that luxury with the collector. GP deals more damage in a shorter amount of time; thus, she will be the most useful for the collector, for whom your fights will last maybe 30 sec if you're lucky.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    LC sig 49
    For the collector, an awakened LC is easily one of the best options. Those special attacks from the Collector are disgusting. His ability to go indestructible is INSANE to keep you going longer and dealing more damage! Try and fight using light-5-hit combos to get the most of his exhaustions and trust me he is a Collector destroyer.