**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriously making the game harder for the top 1% is a bad idea

FanoinFanoin Posts: 162
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
tu4otqawqq53.png
Master difficulty Corvallis and Guillotine. Are insanely difficult both bosses were able to do 25k damage in two normal hits block damage would take 25% of my health. If you think your company will make money by only listening to the top 1% who think it is too easy and ignoring the other 99% of your player base then you need to go back to business school. The difficulty of master did not match the rewards i.e. should have been a lot more. This latest quest, the cheat codes you have introduced into the game ( we call them bugs ) your refusal to fix anything just reinforces why I have stopped spending any and I do mean any real currency in your game. If you want my money fix things and quit adding **** that only people with r4 and r5 5* can complete. Oh and make t4cc and other resources more readily available. I have 17 t1a in my overflow and no t4cc to use them on. All 4* are r3 or better. Ignore this post and others if you want to but that is just bad business. I sure hope you all have at the very least run a demographic to see just who the spenders are.

Comments

• BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    edited April 2018
    Master difficulty isn't meant to be completed with 4 stars at rank 3 lol. At least 4/40s or better. This event quest is a bit more challenging than usual (mainly the nameless guillotine) so 4/40s might not even cut it. I won't begin to assume your skill or roster, but since you said your 4*s are rank 3 or better, I can only say that those 3/30s and even 4/40s don't have the health pool to survive Master difficulty. Use 5/50s or better, or just deal with it or up your skill. Not much else you can do. This one is not on Kabam, there are plenty of other things that are Kabam's fault though
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah actually Master mode wasn't too bad, the only annoying and frustrating fight was nameless guillotine when she is stun immune, but you only have to do it three times and then you can parry her the rest of the time. Corvus and Proxima are really easy, they're specials are not hard at all to evade so it's an easy fight. Compared to Master modes of the past, this one was easier than normal, especially since in the last chapter none of the enemies have special 3 attacks activated besides the boss.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The Uncollected lines were stupid easy. I could probably clear all 13 lines in Chapter 3 back to back without a single item. The bosses are a pain. I can get to her with essentially full health and still need 2-3 team revives.

The difficulty is too focused on the bosses and should instead be better spread across the rest of the map. The push in the game lately is to see how creative they can get with boss buffs to see how tricky they can get. Such as giving Hype buffs like Strike Back and Power Shield.

Honestly, Kabam could have just setup the maps so they're 70 health per node and have a single move to the boss and have the same effect.

Lets not forget gully node that makes her unstoppable and plus the health reversal role both new nodes which means they testing it out in event quest for upcoming Act 6 whenever it happens
    DRTO wrote: »
    Yeah actually Master mode wasn't too bad, the only annoying and frustrating fight was nameless guillotine when she is stun immune, but you only have to do it three times and then you can parry her the rest of the time. Corvus and Proxima are really easy, they're specials are not hard at all to evade so it's an easy fight. Compared to Master modes of the past, this one was easier than normal, especially since in the last chapter none of the enemies have special 3 attacks activated besides the boss.

I am doing gully map..what is the order for her when comes to beating her 7 times lol
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Why do you think there was an hall of healing just before the event quest. ?? Its was also free to run meaning no energy needed. Also take in consideration that both master & uncollected give rift shards. Thats the reason the master quest is more challenging. Similar to the MODOK quest. Thats my opinion. What do I know eh.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    edited April 2018
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Lets not forget gully node that makes her unstoppable and plus the health reversal role both new nodes which means they testing it out in event quest for upcoming Act 6 whenever it happens

Uhh...the heal reversal node has been in multiple quests before this one...it’s even on a few paths in Act 5 lol. Talking about Act 6 and yet either hasn’t explored Act 5, or just blew through without reading nodes.
    edited April 2018
    5.3.6. there has been quite a few times before and after it as well.

tuyjb3lb0lel.png
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    I always knew guillotine was going to get upgraded.But this is better than I thought
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I liked the guilly boss this aq. It felt like the proper difficulty in each difficulty
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    It's all about how you fight man. For master mode I took in 4* voodoo, rogue, star Lord, and hulk, all R5 max Sig, then 5* unduped crossbones R3. Not a single revive or potion. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, just saying it's strategic. Intercepting is a must for that guilly, and if you know how to do it well it's not a problem.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I think if you don’t have T4cc you need to find an alliance that does at least map 3. Honestly this month’s quest was tough but I found the Modok one harder. As for roster, this can definitely be done with a team of 4/40’s. I think Guillotine was a good challenge and if you are struggling there’s always easier difficulties no one forces you to play a certain level.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I explored master last month and used zero items.

Not going to bother this time, besides the unreasonable length of paths in CH3 it definitely feels harder to me.

It is what it is, I'll re-group for next month and consider it again.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Here's a tip. Energy Refills cost less than Pots and Revs. If you keep making passes until you down it without using Resources, it's good practice, and you'll finish it eventually.
    I solo’d Uncollected Guilly 4/7 times. She’s not as bad as many people say she is. The times I didn’t solo her, I didn’t use any revives.
    You didn't solo her and didn't use Revs? Hmm....lol.
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Uhh...the heal reversal node has been in multiple quests before this one...it’s even on a few paths in Act 5 lol. Talking about Act 6 and yet either hasn’t explored Act 5, or just blew through without reading nodes.

I know bout the spectre node was talking bout her going unstoppable with each special that is what i think will be in Act 6 lol
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Maybe u need to get better and learn that is difficult for a reason.. in uncollected I soloed that guilliotine 4 out of the 7 times, in master I soloed her all the 7 times...
    You didn't solo her and didn't use Revs? Hmm....lol.

Do you know what solo means? You can have more than one champion

I got it. It just sounded funny is all. Hence the "Iol".
    I didn't say it wasn't tricky. Guillie is a PITA. Corvius wasn't as challenging, but I got smacked a couple times. I was just suggesting practice. If you can't do it in one shot without using Revives, quit and try it again. Keep trying and you'll only get better, at the cost of the Energy instead of Pots.
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Master mode is a joke now. It used to be much more difficult. The only somewhat difficult fight is guilly in master but she still is pretty straightforward in master mode
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Fanoin wrote: »
    I will say this.anyone who claims last two chapters master or even uncoll3cted went too bad is a liar both bosses will kill you in two hits the ai will get it's two hits. And if by some miracle you don't take any hits the block damage will kill you in 6 hits. So go ahead bash me flex.your e muscles and say just how good you are. But quite frankly master should not be geared to maxed out 5* or r1 6* to complete. If you guys are happy with the way the game is now and how kabaam treats it's player base fine. But I for one do not like the bull they have been pulling this year.

I haven't completed uncollected yet, but I did master with 5/50s. And I'm not good enough to avoid getting hit altogether.