**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What If... You're the Kabam's Sales Manager?

I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
What if You're the Kabam's Sales Manager in an alternate reality.

You want to make offers but you want to be fair.
You want to make a profitable offer because it's your job and it's your revenue.
But you want to make a good deal to make your customers happy because they're getting good stuffs for their money and they continue spending because they're pleased not feeing being robbed.

You have thought some offers.
- One 3* awakening gem.
- One 4* awakening gem.
- One 5* awakening gem.
- 3* sig stones x 8.
- 4* sig stones x 20.
- 5* sig stones x 20.
- One 3* awakening gem + 7 sig stones.
- One 4* awakening gem + 19 sig stones.
- One 5* awakening gem + 19 sig stones.

I'm not Uatu the Watcher so I don't know the answers.
What price would you put?. In units and real money.

The gems and stones could be either generic or class, specify it.
The 3* offers could unlock the 4* offers, specify it.

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey people, if you give your thoughts and suggestions maybe the next time less people will be complaining.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I like mrcmumble's list good prices and a lot of player's would take these offers which would make kabam money while keeping the player community happy
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    mrcmumble' has the rite idea
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    i agree with Mrcmumble 100%..

• MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    That's what the prices should have been from the start. It only looks ridiculous because of the over inflation kabam had placed on their "deals".
    edited June 2017
    It's basic marketing, sure you can do what they do now and target the 1% and maybe get a few hundred to buy it. With these prices thousands would buy increasing not only revenue but customer satisfaction across the board. I honestly have never understood what they were thinking with their pricing. It's called micro-transaction for a reason. Small price points bought numerous times over and over. If you're going the pay-to-win route at least have the correct price points.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    ageeed. they would get so much more sales and happy customers with the lower price points.. dont u see this kabam lowering the price will make u MORE MONEY
    edited June 2017
    The main problem is since they started with such an erroneously high price point if they were to change it now, everyone who's ever spent money on the game would blow the forum up even worse than they did today. They Think they can only inflate it higher to continuously milk the whales. But that's not the case sure people maybe upset that they've spent more for the same amount of items in the past, but eventually will become happy the price point has come down and will spend even more. But this is real life, they don't care their business model has proven to fail countless times, it's just not sustainable. Yet they still stick with it riding the game into the ground. It's a shame, it really is.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited June 2017
    i would add the awaken gem to the previous units pack
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Free 5* awakening gem for 7.500 units on a special holiday or something, F2P grinders could buy this

F2Players' lives matter
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    One 3* awakening gem. $.99
    - One 4* awakening gem. $29.99
    - One 5* awakening gem. $49.99

- 3* sig stones x 8.
    - 4* sig stones x 20.
    - 5* sig stones x 20.
    (I would not offer these as individual purchases, unless a shard value is attached.)

- One 3* awakening gem + 8 sig stones. $4.99
    - One 4* awakening gem + 20 sig stones. $49.99
    - One 5* awakening gem + 20 sig stones $99.99
    -(I feel like $100 would be dropped by a lot of people looking to awakening their 5* SL. This would increase the amount of people attempting LOL, which would increase the amount of unit spend drastically in the first month)