**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 simple questions about season 2 AW

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
Just had 2 quick questions that would greatly help the community.
(1) Should we expect node/map changes in season 2?
(2) Assuming that these changes are in the works, when can we expect to find out about these node/map changes?

This would be very important as many players in the community are waiting on how to use rare and valuable resources--such as AGs, t5bs, alpha 2s--b/c we want to see if there will be significant changes in AW. I'm not asking for confidential information, but just a simple affirmation if these kinds of changes are planned and when we can expect to know about them.

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I would like to see an update if any to season 2. Good point.But knowing Kabam, they will likely not tell us about any changes until season 2 kicks off, then have everyone scramble to adjust accordingly. telling us ahead of time would simply make too much sense.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Get rid of all the portals. Their objective was to simplify the map and make it so you didn’t have to run all lanes to get to the boss. That didn’t work out at all.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Get rid of all the portals. Their objective was to simplify the map and make it so you didn’t have to run all lanes to get to the boss. That didn’t work out at all.

I kind of like portals, if someone goes the wrong way it’s their fault not kabams.

The idea you can switch to help another is good, if that wasn’t an option some allies would be screwed with only 1 backup.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm loving the transparency and communication from Kabam.