**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best unduped five star champion?

HobbyhmnHobbyhmn Posts: 15
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I'm about to open my first five star crystal but I'm feeling kinda unmotivated because I don't know who I want to pull. Who is the best unduped five star overall?

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Thor ragnarok
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Blade, Spark, Hype, Gwenpool, Iceman, Angela, Quake, Ultron, Magik, Doc Ock, Dorm, Mordo, etc

Quite a few good ones in there. There are more good champs in there than you think, and not very many that genuinely rely on their sig ability (like Medusa, Starlord, Voodoo, Hulk)
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Quake!!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Hobbyhmn wrote: »
    I'm about to open my first five star crystal but I'm feeling kinda unmotivated because I don't know who I want to pull. Who is the best unduped five star overall?

If you're unmotivated to open and you don't know what you want, there's no specific reason to open that crystal. The 5* champions aren't going anywhere. If you don't think it will significantly improve your game experience, you should hold the shards until you think it will help, or at least until you have some reason to look forward to opening it.

Its the same advice I give to people asking about rank ups. Until you know what you want to do, you might as well wait until you do. In the case of opening 5* crystals, waiting is unlikely to improve the situation, but it should at least be fun or interesting.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    How on earth has no one mentioned Ghost Rider lmao.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Hawkeye as well is one of the best when it comes to being unduped imo. Incredibly reliable power control and that bleed is just awesome when DW is part of your mastery setup. He isn't the best, but he's up there in terms of usefulness for sure.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    When you’re getting your first 5*, any one of them will help you a ton. My first was magik, back when magik was about as much use as collosus before her buff. She still helped me through a lot of content just because of her base power as a 5*.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @Dingalo

A true hero! He’s not the best but he’s great at what he does and what he does is get the job done without needing a PHD in 1 specific champ’s abilities
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Hobbyhmn wrote: »

best thing you can do is dont have any expectation and dont roll a 5*. nothing sucks more than seeing a champ you are about to land that is good only to have it roll over to something poopy. less pain when you auto it.

good luck