**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 4/40?

Need new champ helpfull in defense or general questing act 5.1.6+ and Master difficulty monthly quest.
These are the champions that I esteem above the others in my waiting list.

Who to rank 4/40? 22 votes

Agent Venom
0%
Wolverine (X-23)
50%
BuckeyeKPSac123_BM670Kenshioshchong2BahamutPeterQuillUltimatechampionVaultTheRealmKeeperMitchell35 11 votes
Phoenix
0%
Hulk
0%
Red Hulk (Duped)
22%
Dmack976637ShaheerFIazdfmoore26cx23433Voltolos 5 votes
Electro (Duped)
4%
Lordbeerus1995 1 vote
Psylocke
0%
Hawkeye
0%
Wait for 5* (only 1000 shards left)
22%
SpiritOfVengeanceStrEspGabrielBlacksparkAleor 5 votes

Comments

• AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    If you strongly believe ranking one over the others I would love to hear your reasons
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wolverine (X-23)
    Hmmm ... Can't tell what you are lacking.
    Are you lacking any champ with superb regen?
    Are you lacking powerfull bleed champ?
    Are you lacking great power control champ?
    Are you lacking champ with useful double or triple immunity?
    Are you lacking champ with very good ability reduction (active or passive)?
    Are you lacking good champ with heal block and various utilities?
    Are you lacking great champ for stun chaining?
    Are you lacking excellent champ to counter power gain & MD?
    Are you lacking decent champ with very high damage output?

Besides, are you having some of your resources overflowing & expiring, and on the other hand are you having some of your resource lacking and becoming bottleneck?

Assuming you already have the right champ in every department mentioned above, and you don't run into any resource underflow/overflow, and I would say good candidates for your rank up are:

Wolverine (X-23)
    Hulk
    Red Hulk (Duped)
    Hawkeye

Psylocke is good too, but I personally prefer Magik, Vision (both), Dormammu, and Hawkeye for power control (and to a lesser extend, Scarlet Witch @ sig99, and even Winter Soldier, although both are random and less reliable).
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I'm going to assume the only ones duped are the ones you marked as such, otherwise I might suggest Phoenix. Her regen makes it nice to quest with. Since she isn't, I would go with X-23 for the same reason. Then Red Hulk. High damage, and since he's duped, he's better than the other Hulk.

On the other hand, you mentioned defense. The best defense champ you have listed is Agent Venom. Others aren't as good, but if he's on an unblockable sp1 node he can be a bit troublesome.
    edited April 2018
    @shchong2 For those wandering this is what I'm working on: fex969olk05d.jpg
    Ultron is 4/5 15/40
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wolverine (X-23)
    @AcuTarA , just a suggestion, but diff ppl may have diff opinions and preferences, and priorities :)

i0f2g8t3vcb9.png

igvoj42unj0q.png
    @shchong2 Nice! Thanks man. I'll keep this in mind and in my gallery ;)
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You definitely have everything you need for 5.1.6+.
    I wouldn’t rank up any of the champs in your poll to 4/40 before you take some of the best 4*s to 5/50. I agree with everything @shchong2 suggested to upgrade with the exception of captain marvel. I don’t think she’s worth R5.