**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming Infinity War Challenges/Trials/EQ

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-mobile-games-set-avengers-infinity-war-updates-1103462

Read away. Next month is gonna be crazy. New challenge drops tomorrow? Not confirmed obviously.

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    helloguys wrote: »
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-mobile-games-set-avengers-infinity-war-updates-1103462

Read away. Next month is gonna be crazy. New challenge drops tomorrow? Not confirmed obviously.

When age of ultron invasion update was reported to happen and announced online by a news source it was legit so safe to say it will happen.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    from the article posted above:

"Marvel Contest of Champions
    April 19 – Players join Black Panther’s Chadwick Boseman and Spider-Man’s Tom Holland for a Champion Challenge.

April 25 – Four new events surface, including the “Infinity Nightmare” story quest, a daily “Infinity Trials” quest, a solo challenge, titled “Vanquishing Blows” and “Infinity Dungeons”, featuring social co-op quests. New characters launching include Proxima Midnight (available now), Corvus Glaive (April 26), as well as Captain America (Infinity War) and Iron Man (Infinity War) coming in May."

lets hope v.18.0 comes out at the same time and FIXES ALL THESE DAMN BUGS TOO
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    captain america infinity war and iron man infinity war?! fap fap fap fap

Yeah I'm a bit bummed Thanos isn't coming. Unless it's further down the pipeline. Lol.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    edited April 2018
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

When age of ultron invasion update was reported to happen and announced online by a news source it was legit so safe to say it will happen.

I know, but I said not confirmed because there are some people on this forum who hop in the thread and say "Not confirmed, don't get your hopes up high" So, I said it before lmao.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Considering it said 2 champs coming in May are already here... seems dodgy.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

I know, but I said not confirmed because there are some people on this forum who hop in the thread and say "Not confirmed, don't get your hopes up high" So, I said it before lmao.

Sh*t,I was about to Say that.
    edited April 2018
    For anyone distrusting these sources,saying they aren't 'credible',Get off this thread,because it isn't for you!
    Nice!I mean,Thanos isn't playable,right?

I hope this is the first actor's challenge I complete
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Technically, they haven't been confirmed. Lol. However, I'm more apt to trust a News Article than data mined information. ;)
    Technically, they haven't been confirmed. Lol. However, I'm more apt to trust a News Article than data mined information. ;)

Thank you.(Wait,What?)
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    I think this is true because im playing other marvel games and the said quest in the diffirent games is they already announce in the game but here in kabam did not yet confirm, so april 18 today lets wait the announcement at 10am PDT which always kabam announce 1 day before the quest, and hoping that there will be a LEGEND TITLE for the infinity quest like MBJ challenge i like that becuase its only 1 hour quest to done and only few energy to buy.
  • Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    So no Josh Brolin challenge ?
  • KablamedKablamed Posts: 5
    Great more energy sucking content. Won't be able to finish most content because there is not enough energy available
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Will these challenge award 5* AG for end game players or useless stupid 4* which are too boring to fight for at least ,add an Uncollected difficulty of these chalanges.
    Kablamed wrote: »
    Great more energy sucking content. Won't be able to finish most content because there is not enough energy available

I have 5 more fights with gully in master mode and chapter 1 of uncollected completed dont think i will finish
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Sad, we have to go to news outlets to find information on the game. So much for announcements to their player base.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Al_ahad wrote: »

"April 19 – Players join Black Panther’s Chadwick Boseman and Spider-Man’s Tom Holland for a Champion Challenge."

Brolin no, but Boseman/Holland tomorrow.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

The datamined info has been 100% accurate.....but you don't trust it :smiley:
    edited April 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Sad, we have to go to news outlets to find information on the game. So much for announcements to their player base.

Hang in there and we'll have some more info to share later today. Exciting stuff is on the horizon! :)

14sxaaeyr6l5.gif

Of course,Someone has a very good sense of Humour! :lol:
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I appreciate all the brand new content, I really do. But please, fix the bugs in v18.0.
    Al_ahad wrote: »

"April 19 – Players join Black Panther’s Chadwick Boseman and Spider-Man’s Tom Holland for a Champion Challenge."

Brolin no, but Boseman/Holland tomorrow.

Ooooooh
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Hang in there and we'll have some more info to share later today. Exciting stuff is on the horizon! :)

14sxaaeyr6l5.gif

Great sense of humor and always courteous when responding to player comments
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Sad that you can't wait just a bit longer. Announcements usually come after 12 pm. Data gets leaked all the time so people find out before. Kabam can't control that.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Sad that you can't wait just a bit longer. Announcements usually come after 12 pm. Data gets leaked all the time so people find out before. Kabam can't control that.

You must be new here. lol

You act like this is the first time.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

14sxaaeyr6l5.gif

Oh boy! I hope it's a whole round of fixes for all the bugs!
    This is how infinity trials will work and assume Day 6 will be true but can be wrong lol.

Day 1-5 we face nameless villains as bosses then Day 6 we face all nameles villains plus infinity guantlet thanos as the final boss or proxima or corvus on rotation each week but leaning towards IG Thanos more lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You must be new here. lol

You act like this is the first time.

First time what? Data gets leaked? Someone else puts the update notes out? No kidding. Do you not know Marvel Truccos? They mine the data and leak the info. I already saw the info before this post. Kabam has a schedule on when they release info. Truccos gets it and leaks it before. The news article got leaked info before Kabams announcement. This happens on the regular. So, no I'm not new here. They will announce it on their time table. Just because someone beats them to it doesn't mean it's also ALL the info and they have to rush to make the announcement. Get over it, they will make it official soon.