**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we get compensation?

2»

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    There is a massive gold issue. Just because the same few people say there isn’t doesn’t make his statement any less true

9.4 mil in gold. What issue. Lol

26zukhs4gisx.gif

You hoard gold like Smaug. If you don’t spend gold you won’t run out!
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I have 40mil + gold and I am 700k+ ranked so I do rank up champs. I need t1As and T4B badly. Point is that not everyone needs gold. You have to put your time and resources into the things you need.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited April 2018
    As a paying customer, what I what compensation for, is for the amount of units and time wasted getting my champs knocked out due to lag, bugs, evade issues, blocks dropping for no freaking reason, stuff the AI can do but WE CAN'T, etc. I have wasted so many units because of these bugs listed, and it's horsepoo!

I only run Map 3 in AQ, so Sentinels don't bother me one single bit.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    I'm against grounded here. When alliances lose members mid aq because of kabams inability to guage difficulty and the after effects of a change that was protested from day one with the comments since deleted by mods regarding no increase in difficulty, something needs to be done to rectify things and offer an olive branch.

The way they handled this was abhotrent.

Maybe those alliance members suck at fighting sentinels and didnt take the time to figure them out and now see it as wat to beg for something they should have put more thought into?

Maybe the just called a spade a spade and recognized what kabam finally acknowledged; they misjudged the impact of the change. It it wasn't an issue then why did they make adjustments ? If adjustments were made then why wasn't something done as a good will measure considering they felt strongly enough to make the adjustment.

The forum mods are on record first saying we wouldn't see an increase in difficulty which was then changed to a blanket statement confirming that indeed the difficulty was significant enough to need a correction.

Some people found it harder that anticipated.
    Some people found it to challenging but not much different in difficultly.
    Some people didnt care at all.
    They made thier choice and tuned them down but didnt take them out. I would have done the same to put the whining and crying to bed.
    In reality, there were many champs that could handle the sentinels without isssue. So many people were so used to symboids that they went in mashing buttons instead of putting some thought into them. Didnt hear much complaining about them when they were only in EQ.
    Sometimes its not about mashing buttons tilm the opponent is dead, sometimes you have to have a strategy before fighting.

Regardless, they backpedalled and admitted there was an issue with the design. They had to tune them down and make some pretty significant changes to cerrtain classes. This tells me their empirical data collected vouched for our concerns and indeed there was an issue that was only found because we were the beta testers.

It's a fact that scores across the board were affected. If it didn't affect you or your alliance negatively, then obviously you were one of the few who benefitted. As for my alliance, we lost members due to the other issues in game hat when paired with the sentinels made the game unplayable for them. These weren't low rent lane clearers, they were guys who walked through war and aq before dropping anything in front of them.

When all of the sudden they are losing champs on day 1 like a bunch of noobs they refused to be made fools of by kabam or hand money over to stay alive knowing that day 3 at 7.7k prestige would bring out the max difficulty in sentinels with 2 more days to go.

Congrats on not having issues yourself, but once agan let me ask did you find your placement higher than usual and wonder why ? All things considered the only way that happened was if some drastic change affected other alliences who regularly wcored above you. One more thing,in your group chats did not one single person voice a concern that they were having greater issues during this aq ?
    I'm against grounded here. When alliances lose members mid aq because of kabams inability to guage difficulty and the after effects of a change that was protested from day one with the comments since deleted by mods regarding no increase in difficulty, something needs to be done to rectify things and offer an olive branch.

Maybe those alliance members suck at fighting sentinels and didnt take the time to figure them out and now see it as wat to beg for something they should have put more thought into?

Maybe the just called a spade a spade and recognized what kabam finally acknowledged; they misjudged the impact of the change. It it wasn't an issue then why did they make adjustments ? If adjustments were made then why wasn't something done as a good will measure considering they felt strongly enough to make the adjustment.

The forum mods are on record first saying we wouldn't see an increase in difficulty which was then changed to a blanket statement confirming that indeed the difficulty was significant enough to need a correction.

They made thier choice and tuned them down but didnt take them out. I would have done the same to put the whining and crying to bed.
    In reality, there were many champs that could handle the sentinels without isssue. So many people were so used to symboids that they went in mashing buttons instead of putting some thought into them. Didnt hear much complaining about them when they were only in EQ.
    Sometimes its not about mashing buttons tilm the opponent is dead, sometimes you have to have a strategy before fighting.

You can't compare EQ to AQ, the costs involved aren't even close. To add to this, when sentinels were announced, we used our EQ experience to voice concerns over them.

You can dream on about them making changes to stop the complaints, but that's not there MO. They made the changes based on data that showed negative bottom line impacts. When they can analyze the situation in ways you can't, you shouldn't make any assumptions.

The bottom line is this change had egative consequences and they were forced to switch position due to that, not because of any whining or crying, but because of negative business impacts. Their intial implementation was a failure. They backpedalled to fix it. They stopped short of addressing anything players lost, but have no doubts this adjustment was made to protect their own bottom line and future.

Take a look in recruiting rooms and see how active they are due to retiring players that coincide with the introduction of sentinels. Those people weren't whining or crying, they were simply walking away, many of which never bothered to even post on here because of it's futility or not wanting to argue with a white knight that insults skiked players with foolish comparisons.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★

You can't compare EQ to AQ, the costs involved aren't even close. To add to this, when sentinels were announced, we used our EQ experience to voice concerns over them.

You can dream on about them making changes to stop the complaints, but that's not there MO. They made the changes based on data that showed negative bottom line impacts. When they can analyze the situation in ways you can't, you shouldn't make any assumptions.

The bottom line is this change had egative consequences and they were forced to switch position due to that, not because of any whining or crying, but because of negative business impacts. Their intial implementation was a failure. They backpedalled to fix it. They stopped short of addressing anything players lost, but have no doubts this adjustment was made to protect their own bottom line and future.

Take a look in recruiting rooms and see how active they are due to retiring players that coincide with the introduction of sentinels. Those people weren't whining or crying, they were simply walking away, many of which never bothered to even post on here because of it's futility or not wanting to argue with a white knight that insults skiked players with foolish comparisons.

they walked away because they cant handle a challenge. Same as anyone else complaining about them. Plain and simple. AQ was stale, easy and could almost do it in my sleep. Most of the player base didnt want the changes becuase they are used to symbiods and how easy they are. They want an increase in rewards for doing the same thing. Everyone screams "change AQ and increase rewards" so they changed AQ and planned to increase rewards but then people realized that its not a cake walk any more. They realized they cant just mash buttons to win. The players you mention that could walk through AW and AQ? Drop down and play an easier map. AW is better rewards. They probably would have left anyway. My ally runs 5x5 map 5 and last AQ ending prestige was 9989. They can be beat, they just take some thought and strategy.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    @Sac123_ the fact that u only have 9 5 stars proves that u have no idea what youre talking about on the gold issue. When you're only leveling 4 stars, its not that bad but once you want to start ranking all your 5 stars to rank 2 and 3, gold costs become so much more expensive. If u try to 5/65 a 5 star sitting on your measly 2 million gold, u will have less than 1 mil left. Ranking up champs for diversity, synergy teams, and so that other resources don't expire becomes extremely difficult unless you waste your life away in arena.

they walked away because they cant handle a challenge. Same as anyone else complaining about them. Plain and simple. AQ was stale, easy and could almost do it in my sleep. Most of the player base didnt want the changes becuase they are used to symbiods and how easy they are. They want an increase in rewards for doing the same thing. Everyone screams "change AQ and increase rewards" so they changed AQ and planned to increase rewards but then people realized that its not a cake walk any more. They realized they cant just mash buttons to win. The players you mention that could walk through AW and AQ? Drop down and play an easier map. AW is better rewards. They probably would have left anyway. My ally runs 5x5 map 5 and last AQ ending prestige was 9989. They can be beat, they just take some thought and strategy.

You really speculate a lot and have no clue what you're saying. Do you know the people I'm referring to ? On what authority are you making these statements ? Facts are when the sentinels were first introduced they were not tuned as kabam had intended or stated, if what they have said is true. Who said anything about mashing buttons to win ? That's your imagination running wild. Our day 5 prestige is maybe 100 points less than yours, not a big difference. We see the same scores given on sentinels from day 3-5 as you do. Just like symbis those points cap once you reach about 7500 prestige. The rest of the champs increase in points. This is as bad of a design flaw as your logic regarding people leaving. I've got no time to waste arguing an assumer.
This discussion has been closed.