**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s talk about rift rewards....

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    If people have mass amounts of them, that doesn't change their value. T4CCs aren't that expendable. The Rift is RNG. It can't tell what you have and don't have. Having that many Cats is the result of the Prestige Race in AQ, and it suggests a larger imbalance in overall Resources in the AQ Rewards setup, considering the majority aren't sitting on hoards.

Reading your comments is seems obvious that u don’t understand the point...

Kabam knows the top 10% of players all have this issue, so why would you even put them in here in the first place. RNG is fine, no issue with it, but these useless items that can’t be sold or used should never be here in the first place.

This is master rift (for top end players) yet we have rewards that serve the player base no purpose.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Monk1 wrote: »
    If people have mass amounts of them, that doesn't change their value. T4CCs aren't that expendable. The Rift is RNG. It can't tell what you have and don't have. Having that many Cats is the result of the Prestige Race in AQ, and it suggests a larger imbalance in overall Resources in the AQ Rewards setup, considering the majority aren't sitting on hoards.

Reading your comments is seems obvious that u don’t understand the point...

Kabam knows the top 10% of players all have this issue, so why would you even put them in here in the first place. RNG is fine, no issue with it, but these useless items that can’t be sold or used should never be here in the first place.

This is master rift (for top end players) yet we have rewards that serve the player base no purpose.

Master rift isn't for top end players duh. If it was Uncollected rift maybe you'd have a point. And no one is making you do the rifts - either don't do then at all, or buy the crystals and don't waste your precious energy.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Why do these rifts cost so much energy wise? 5 energy per node and the reward is 1000 5* shards, wtf?

Why not make them 1 energy per move or even free considering we had to grind the rifts shards in the first place? And due to the fact that the shards are the limiting factor to the rifts, making us only able to run each rift a limited amount of times, it’s not like we can re run them infinitely.

I don’t like this new ‘work for your rewards system’.
    If you want to do that, improve the rewards from all the events across the board.
    We got the Healing quest and had to spend an hour running that daily to get rewards and Kabam removes the revives we got from 22 hour events to compensate.

We want this game to be more fun, not more time consuming/grindy.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Why do these rifts cost so much energy wise? 5 energy per node and the reward is 1000 5* shards, wtf?

Wait, what? You either had to wait seven hours to refresh your energy, or you had to spend thirty units on a refill, and you're complaining because your reward was *only* 1000 5* shards?
    Jesus man get a grip.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I got a featured 5* crystal so I was happy. :#
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    2 master rifts so far and both have yielded the 1* chest 2000 5* shards
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Wait, what? You either had to wait seven hours to refresh your energy, or you had to spend thirty units on a refill, and you're complaining because your reward was *only* 1000 5* shards?
    Jesus man get a grip.

So I have to spend 30 units for an energy refill on top of the increased monthly event cost, for a rift I had to grind to get shards for?

Soon we will have to do an event, which takes 1 hour to clear, for a 5 energy refill, but we will probably have to pay an entry fee to get in...
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    My first time through the master rift i got 1500 5* shard which wasn't to bad. the second trip through i was hoping for the 5 star feature crystal but no i got a T4BC which is just crappy.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Here is a crazy idea. Let is choose the reward where you can at most get each reward once. It is hella time consuming to get master shards for such annoying rewards and energy.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Could have been worse.

Something low tier players don't understand is for many end game players it literally could not be worse than getting a t4cc.

yup, i got a tech t4cc that went straight to my overflow stash. I would have rather had the 5* shards. point is when rifts came out this was huge, i was begging for t4cc and these rewards were great, but as time has changed from the first introduction of rifts, nothing on the reward side has changed. For Master i still agree these are decent rewards, but not for Uncollected, there should have been a different rift for that, even if it was only 200 6* shards i would have gladly taken that over a t4cc.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    RNG God in the Rift hasn't been kind to me as well :(
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I was pretty happy with a 5* cosmic awakening gem, but then pulled a 2nd one after finishing all of Act5.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I was pretty happy with a 5* cosmic awakening gem

Awesome, may I have it? :D
    MikeHock wrote: »
    but then pulled a 2nd one after finishing all of Act5.

Congrats! Job well done. May I have the 2nd one? :D
  • Sorry a bit OOT:

Guys if you really need a t1a better play map 3. Map 3 crystal give you a lot of t1a.
  • Sorry a bit OOT:

Guys if you really need a t1a better play map 3. Map 3 crystal give you a lot of t1a.
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Be grateful my friend 3 runs at the master riff got me 3000 5* shards and 7000 t2a shards..
    I would have happily had that cat in exchange for what I got..
    But I feel your pain on the T1a.. I keep watching t4b expire due to lack of them..

Sorry a bit OOT:

Jesus man get a grip.

So I have to spend 30 units for an energy refill on top of the increased monthly event cost, for a rift I had to grind to get shards for?

You don't HAVE to do any of it. You chose to do it, and now you're unhappy with the rewards. What you probably SHOULD do, instead of this tedious whining, is grow up.

You’re absolutely right... after completing all the EQ difficulties I should just not do rifts. I should just sit on these shards and let them expire.....

My question is legit. Why the attacks?

The energy costs are huge.

The EQ energy costs are more than ever.

The Last EQ Map you can’t even complete in one energy bar.

And on top of that, everyone seems to be getting the lowest reward possible for putting in the effort and energy required to run these Rifts....
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Is it even possible to complete all three difficulties without refills?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    The problem I have with rifts is that we do not need MORE RNG in this game. A prime example of this can be seen on the /r/ sub where several players got the 5* featured crystal from the master rift (one of the best rewards you can get) and then with that crystal they pulled antman and Juggs thus turning one of the best rewards into trash. RNG on RNG on RNG to get rewards EVENTUALLY we are going to get screwed no matter what.
    The problem I have with rifts is that we do not need MORE RNG in this game. A prime example of this can be seen on the /r/ sub where several players got the 5* featured crystal from the master rift (one of the best rewards you can get) and then with that crystal they pulled antman and Juggs thus turning one of the best rewards into trash. RNG on RNG on RNG to get rewards EVENTUALLY we are going to get screwed no matter what.

These rifts don’t seem like RNG... they seem fixed to, almost always, get the lowest reward possible.

I wonder what the % chance to get each reward is...?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I totally agree with op @Monk1 rewards aren't horrible but they are horribly outdated.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    The funny thing is I will run master rift again later .... and will be close to smashing phone if I pull another t4cc.

Even a t4b has more purpose
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Rift reward is only outdated for lets say 10% of the players...
    so its good for the rest 90%.. but even an end player cud use an awaken gem, t2a or the rare ones, even a feature 5 star crys or general 5 star crys........ so is rift that bad ? NOPE

The main problem and worse part of rift and the even to get rift shard´s.. is the huges energy cost..
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I think the players with t4cs expiring are more like top 2-3%. I am in a t4b weekly alliance (just in expert) but still managed to pull the one t4c that I can’t use, cosmic, ranked up gamora and unduped sym spidey last month to stop the t4cs expiring but really that was just a waste of T4bs/t1as they don’t get any use
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    I got t4b safe to say that's the worst reward. But that isnt the problem, with rewards like t2a and 5* gems why are they only giving out 1 t4b? that's like losing twice. At least make it 5-10 basics and it would have been less of a loser reward
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I totally agree. I'm only level 45 and had to use 2 revives and a lot of hard work in the Stable Master Rift just to get this:

I don't even have a duped Science 4 star to use em on! This was not worth the revives and hard work I put into it.
This discussion has been closed.