**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

game not working - Russia [under investigation]

DrRonnie1437DrRonnie1437 Posts: 8
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I live near moscow, Russia and since afternoon the game is not connecting. have tried many wifis and all other apps working except this. a few of my friends also facing the same problem. i cannot help in alliance war coz of this. plz help asap
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I live near moscow, Russia and since afternoon the game is not connecting. have tried many wifis and all other apps working except this. a few of my friends also facing the same problem. i cannot help in alliance war coz of this. plz help asap

Hi DrRonnie1437!

We are currently investigating a territory-specific issue with relation to game connections. Thanks for your patience as we look into this issue and we'll post any additional information as we have it.
  • DrRonnie1437DrRonnie1437 Posts: 8
    Okay! And what about our log in calendar rewards as we cannot log in ? And I hope we get handsomely compensated as we could not help in war mid way that led to my alliances defeat etc. thank you!
  • BonpocBonpoc Posts: 4
    I have the same problem. No network connection error. Moscow, Russia. Tried many different networks (mobiles and wifis).
    Tried Orbot with VPN mode for the game, and it connects now. Can I use this or will be banned?
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Russia blocked Google (AWS) services yesterday. I guess this is low key confirmation that MCOC runs on AWS servers.
    @Kabam You can check ips here http://eais.rkn.gov.ru
  • DrRonnie1437DrRonnie1437 Posts: 8
    How much longer is it gonna take @Kabam Lyra for the game to start working ?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sorry to hear that the game is not connecting, comrades! First it impacts players from UAE for many weeks, if not months, now it begins to impact players from Russia. Hope the problem will get resolved soon! Good luck and cheers!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Guess Putin got kabamd one to many times an had enough lol.

on a serious note would a VPN help at all ? Not sure since am like a dinosaur with tech 😂😂
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Same here, can't access on my wifi network whereas all other sources work fine. Contacted support yesterday, they said it might be due to a mass IP ban here but it got fixed that night. Now it's blocked again.
  • Алекс56русАлекс56рус Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Не могу зайти в игру через МегаФон интернет,расскажите в чем причина
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Такая же проблема через вай-фай вхожу а через мобильного оператора yota который Мегафон не могу, исправьте.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    ok
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited April 2018
    say thanks to putin:) he block telegram, telegram uses amazon servers so do kabam. very funny
  • How do you feel with all of this no assurance? stop buying this offer
  • In Russia..здравствуйте, всвязи с попыткой роскомнадзора заблокировать приложение telegram у меня возникли проблемы со входом в игру из России, город Санкт- Петербург в игру без помощи программ с VPN просто не заходит. А судя по последним сообщениям тех поддержки это может негативно сказаться как на моем аккаунте так и на союзе. Подскажите как мне быть?!)
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    вам разрешено использовать VPN для игры. Вы не будете заблокированы, и это не повлияет на вашу учетную запись.
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    вам разрешено использовать VPN для игры. Вы не будете заблокированы, и это не повлияет на вашу учетную запись.

Is it official opinion of Kabam?
    Is here any official comments? @Kabam
  • MindStoneMindStone Posts: 11
    I lived in it, I moved when I was 8 and I’ve been here for 4 years (do the math to know my age) so the point of this omens I’d to say I was bored there! :)
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I was kicked from the omniscience quest half way through yesterday bc of maintenance. Even though I was in the middle of it after maintenance was done it kicked me from my one chance.

Kabams response was its your fault you shouldn't have been in the quest.

They did not take care of the customer and give me what I should have recievedfor bender missing on the expert quest.

So as far as getting anything back bc they messed up is not likely at all. They truly don't care for the people that play this game all the time