**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy bundle and event quest date issue

Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
I purchased the energy bundle, believing the news report from Hollywood reporter that said, the event quest would start next week.

It starts in 2 weeks and my energy will expire. I will lose 1500 units since I purchased 10.

Support told me they could refund me, but I had already used 4 refills, so they say they can't, they refuse.

I told them I would sell the 6 I have, purchase 10 more and my account will have all the items I as had them after the purchase.

How can it be possible, that I have to lose all of those units, that I can't be given back my units, because of some technicality. I would literally lose 300 units by re purchasing 10 more.

How is this preferential treatment if I get my units back? They can just refund me half if they want, but 1500 units is a lot of units to just waste them like this.

Unbelievable.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    An event quest does start next week, just not the monthly one. It’s a different event quest
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The moral of the story is, wait until kabam announces something. Sorry OP, not a lot you can’t do except make good use of them. Do expert catalyst run or finish of heroic/master/normal for all the shards.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Saw that coming a mile away.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    If you are talking about the next event quest, all you had to do is look and see that the current event quest still has 13 days to go. There is a saying about a fool and his money...
  • KablamedKablamed Posts: 5
    In case you haven't noticed, every time they sell an energy bundle it is always far enough out of the next major event to force people to use them and buy more for the event. Happens all the time
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I cannot believe that Hollywood Reporter article was wrong, I was looking on People magazine's website for tips on fighting Uncollected Guillotine and they didn't even mention a new event!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    KID. WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO A REPORTER....FROM HOLLYWOOD. If ur gonna listen to someone about a video game, listen to someone from Silicon Valley San Fran or LA not Hollywood....that’s like asking a rich guy from Wall Street for his workout plan...

Rant aside, you just got a celeb challenge, so go for it. You can also farm to your hearts content. It’s your own fault for not consulting a reliable source. Most times the new EQ is up 3 days before the current expires. Surely you haven’t explored everything in the EQ yet. Get those shards man. The chaos rifts are waiting