**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

** Victory Screen/Tag Enhancements **

MCOC is all about the fights! Why is the Victory screen so limited and uninformative?? Show more interesting fight/performance stats for player and champion, along with context (who, what, where) on the fight Victory screen. Ideal for screenshots and showcasing to friends!

I just threw out some ideas (non-exhaustive) of things that would be **fun**, useful to know, and easily captured in one place. I know video captures some of this over time, but the additional fight stats added would be nice, at the least.

An alternatively: Maybe a fight log (last 2-3 fights) that contained this and other information could be accessed somewhere in game if not provided on the victory screen.

Good/bad idea?sjmzkeg5d4ne.png

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I like it... But the game would get pretty glitchy... As if that's not already done.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I've definitely wished that the victory screen was more insightful
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    At the very least, I'd love to see a couple extra stats, anything useful and showing performance. This was everything I could think of, but I'd take anything more that didn't create an issue.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    I think the fight timer alone is useful (along with total damage). That already exists in AQ/AW. Make it available in this screen at the end of fight. Most of the other fight stats I listed are just simple sums, or counts.