**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn't get reward from 4 star basic hero arena

Some of my friends in my alliance including me didn't get reward from 4 star basic hero arena. So it's bug or something else..??

Comments

• Chewystu82Chewystu82 Posts: 7
    I'm in the same boat dude, no doubt the fix will be to reissue all rewards causing numerous mordo dupes in the aw defence.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    I never got mine either
  • AaronKLAaronKL Posts: 2
    Thanks for looking into this mike! I also did not receive anything either, but I did get my war victory rewards in the mailbox, I don't know if this helps, but thanks again!
  • christel007christel007 Posts: 5
    I never got mone either
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    i also didn't get 4* basic hero rank rewards even though war and quest rewards were available
  • Irfan7kIrfan7k Posts: 1
    7dckvvlyjp4i.png
    Same here I also didn't got mordo
  • TurboLagTurboLag Posts: 4
    Same... haven't received mine too..
    I hope they not gonna opt to just resend the rewards.... that way ppl who already received their mordo, would have duped their mordo easily.....
  • TheDeveronTheDeveron Posts: 3
    Haven't received rewards either
    9h37e7yh81sl.png
  • Jaska65Jaska65 Posts: 2
    434yr2pcovjz.png
    Haven't received anything
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    @TurboLag ...i hope so too....otherwise that will be proof that rewards function is broken.......meaning kabam is broken.
  • What time are you going to send our reward mordo.? Just To think why you didnot give us the reward is already giving us a STRESS! TIRED OF GRINDING EVEN JUST A 5.5M MILESTONE AND THE COMPENSATION YOU GIVE USBIS A BIG STRESS! THIS HIGH CUTOFF IS NOT A JOKE! SO WE DESERVE BETTER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE NOW! THANKS.
  • I can't get T4CC.. all shards from map 5 crystals on playing map 5 x 5... and now.. i can't get what i should have!?
  • GSKGSK Posts: 66
    Is there any chance to give the awakened Mordo for the people who didnt received the reward.Its so frasturating last AQ season also i didnt received the AQ rewards but you guys pushed the rewards on second time ...ultimatlely same set of people suffering allways...
  • Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
    Untill now i didnt received my rewards.. i scored 8M and Rank 440.. Because of this late reward,,, many item will be expired on my stash, i should RU and LU my mordo using them and now i have to sold them away... Kabam must give us compensation about this problem, not just once you make this problems... time to appreciate to your player for their time playing this game..
  • SerginhhooSerginhhoo Posts: 1
    Eu não recebi​ a recompensa também até agora.
  • So it's been about 18 hours since the arena finished. We've had ONE comment from an admin saying it's being looked into (9 hours ago, which in itself was 9 hours after the arena finished).
    Mistakes happen, problems occur, and we get that. This is now about being uncommunicative. Again. It's becoming a real problem now and we need you guys to step up to the plate. We have simple questions that deserve straight and complete answers.

So once again - when are these rewards expected to be delivered? Will you compensate those players that have had items expire while waiting?
  • So it's been about 18 hours since the arena finished. We've had ONE comment from an admin saying it's being looked into (9 hours ago, which in itself was 9 hours after the arena finished).
    Mistakes happen, problems occur, and we get that. This is now about being uncommunicative. Again. It's becoming a real problem now and we need you guys to step up to the plate. We have simple questions that deserve straight and complete answers.

So once again - when are these rewards expected to be delivered? Will you compensate those players that have had items expire while waiting?

It's not the first time that these fails of vs affect a few players, and others not... There are some more news from support?

Because I've been waiting since yesterday to open my crystal of 4 * with the shrapnel of 4 * who would win with this vs :(
  • Mojo1224Mojo1224 Posts: 19
    I haven't received my reward either
  • Yet to receive mine either, only hit a mill but still no rewards, would be pissed if I was the 8mill or 7mill guy, let alone the 5mill peeps..pt1wyq4pjziu.jpg
  • Cwhite318Cwhite318 Posts: 13
    I didn't get mine yet either this is a mess... Can't believe all these people didn't get the rewards yet
  • Не получил награды за арену мордо набрал 1,5миллиона вообще не чего не дали как так то

• Не получил награды за арену мордо набрал 1,5 миллиона и не чего не дали вообще как так то
  • IcePackIcePack Posts: 1
    I'm hoping I made the cutoff....
  • scored 7.4m but no mordo received yet. please fix this asap. thanks.h41jv0fjtvr3.jpg
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Same problem, arena ended yesterday at this point and still no rank. rewards
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    No rewards
  • Vinnys33Vinnys33 Posts: 1
    Same here. No rewards and scored 5.9 mil.
  • ShuntsShunts Posts: 1
    Same here 7.7m
  • Monkey0715Monkey0715 Posts: 12
    Same 6 Mil and 20 hours since arena finished still no rewards. What's going on??