**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only one having difficulty with this Uncollected Guillotine?

This damn event quest has been a breeze until I met this stupid Guillotine. It’s mainly the stun immune and the long reaching attacks but the unstoppable after every special gets me sometimes as well. Anyone else having trouble?

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    You’re not the only one :) I’ve heard stuff about intercepts not turning guilly’s intercept off, we’ll have to wait and see.
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    NOPE. SHE'S 100% A MONEY GRAB. I walked through the entire uncollected without using a single heal or revive potion. I got to guillotine and wasted half my revive/heal stash to beat her. Intercept certainly didn't do it's job.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Just encountered her for the first time and yep she's a cash grab
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Personally I didn't have too much trouble with intercepting, I had 4/55s but used 5/50 sl to finish her
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Personally I didn't have too much trouble with intercepting, I had 4/55s but used 5/50 sl to finish her

Which 4/55s did you use? My team has been 6* r1/25 rulk, r4/55 hype, r4/55 ultron, r5/50 iceman, and r5/50 SW
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    I faced a terrible time when she was stun immune
    man the node says if you intercepting during the unstoppable will remove the buff permanently but once she uses her special attack she gains it again
    horrible
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I used starky, baited enough charges to heavy hit with l2, and power steal twice with heavy, but mine wasn’t stun immune, is that because I took out Hyperion? Are they linked nodes or something
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Wow so you found glaive less trouble than guilly?

Maybe play to your strengths...
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I used starky, baited enough charges to heavy hit with l2, and power steal twice with heavy, but mine wasn’t stun immune, is that because I took out Hyperion? Are they linked nodes or something
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »

Which 4/55s did you use? My team has been 6* r1/25 rulk, r4/55 hype, r4/55 ultron, r5/50 iceman, and r5/50 SW

So if you are using hype, knock out the stun immune linked node.

I often soloed her with 4/55 blade or spark.

Imo I see a 4/55 magik being a beast here. Less specials = less unstoppables = more smashing
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    I only have 5/50s and 4/40s lol, gotta practice on some guillys and the aggressive nodes on 5.2.6 ;)
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Use GR and time ur spcl1 and be done with her
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    actually i tried GR special 1 and it doesn’t stop the unstoppable triggering
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    only difficult when she is stun immun. then i use starkspidey 5/50. i spend 1 or 2 revives
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Sl and magik helps
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I did one run on Guillotine Uncollected with 4* 5/50 Voodoo, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Blade and 5* R3 Hawkeye. I found her a big jump in difficulty compared to the rest of the Uncollected enemies/bosses. And since I have clumsy fingers and slow motion reflexes, I died some times.

In fact, I found Master Guillotine also much harder than the other Master enemies/bosses. She is even buffed up (if I remember right) the same as the Uncollected one: reverse healing, unstoppable, stun immune (linked), bleed immune (linked), etc...
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    For some reason she will always intercept me if I dash fwd to try and intercept her with a medium.

I used mainly Quake (to prevent unstoppable on specials), Magik (power lock) and Hyperion (spam SP1) when she is stun immune.

In the end, I managed to fully explore with 0 units spent but burned almost my entire stash of revives and pots.

On top of that, fortunately I rolled a 6* Angela from the shards making the stress feel sort of worth it.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Blade with Sparky And G.Rider is the key to Uncollected Guilly.. His Danger sense with sparky increasea potency which decreases her chance to trigger unstoppable