**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tom Holland challenge

So I heard we might get a new challenge tomorrow any chance Theres some truth to this or not ?

Comments

• Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I could use a few four star awakening gems really don’t get Them much ... any idea on the time it’s starting ?
  • xNig wrote: »
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Yes they better give 5* awakening gem content im tired of the useless 4* awekaning gem which i dont even use give us Uncollected celebrity challenge #kabammike

There’s a 5* ag for 100% act 5 as well as 100% LOL, go for it :smile:

Already done act5% and not gonna do remaining 6 paths just for a 5* awekaning gem, they should just gives Uncollected difficulty of these challenges for higher summoners.

It's available in game but you don't wanna do it. Oh well. Talk about privilege.

LOL not the ez content , for 100% we need star lord with dupe,or blade or stark, and a lot of $. For dupe starlord we need gem, what we need to do?) we’re not lucky so much
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    xNig wrote: »
    Yes they better give 5* awakening gem content im tired of the useless 4* awekaning gem which i dont even use give us Uncollected celebrity challenge #kabammike

Already done act5% and not gonna do remaining 6 paths just for a 5* awekaning gem, they should just gives Uncollected difficulty of these challenges for higher summoners.

It's available in game but you don't wanna do it. Oh well. Talk about privilege.

So often I find @xNig 's posturing unnecessarily aggressive, but I agree 100% with him on this one: there are actually 3 5* AGs available via Act 5 (two class gems and one generic). Is that not enough?

While the meta of the game has shifted to 5*'s, so has the ability to acquire 5* shards increased (and thereby dupe 5*'s). True, an expanding pool of available 5*'s makes duping a particular champ more difficult, but there are indisputably more opportunities to dupe a 5* if you just play the content. Throwing around 5* AGs like candy shouldn't happen.

Dr. Zola
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269

LOL not the ez content , for 100% we need star lord with dupe,or blade or stark, and a lot of $. For dupe starlord we need gem, what we need to do?) we’re not lucky so much

Its so not true...an immune....couple hard hitters...couple regen and u got sorted....
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Awakening gem is 25% of the battle. Hoping you get one for a class you need, and then trying to get sig stones to make it even useful

That is one of the frustrations with RNG in this game--often, it seems you get precisely what you need least. But it's also an argument for patience: the 5* AG I got for the 12.0 disaster was Skill, and until earlier this year, the only 5* Skill champion I had was Winter Soldier. Then I pulled Blade, used the gem and poured the dozens of Skill sig stones I had been saving into him.

I've currently got a cosmic 5* AG unused from prior content. I've also got decent champs who could benefit from it. But it waits for someone worthwhile because I know it's not an everyday reward.

Dr. Zola
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Awakening gem is 25% of the battle. Hoping you get one for a class you need, and then trying to get sig stones to make it even useful

That is one of the frustrations with RNG in this game--often, it seems you get precisely what you need least. But it's also an argument for patience: the 5* AG I got for the 12.0 disaster was Skill, and until earlier this year, the only 5* Skill champion I had was Winter Soldier. Then I pulled Blade, used the gem and poured the dozens of Skill sig stones I had been saving into him.

I've currently got a cosmic 5* AG unused from prior content. I've also got decent champs who could benefit from it. But it waits for someone worthwhile because I know it's not an everyday reward.

Dr. Zola

100% agree on the sentiment here. I've gotten 4 different 5* awaken gems over the last year - my Tech I used on SL and I'm still sitting on a Cosmic, Skill & Generic. I have some champs who I theoretically could use the gem on - but at this point why bother?

Act 5 is 100%. I've done one run through of LoL. In the short-term the only content I have to clear is finishing LoL and the monthly quests, as well as AQ/AW. I'll wait until I pull someone who would be a no-brainer on the gems before rushing to use them just because I have them.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    5 AGs are so needed for lots of champs. With so many 5* champs being added to the basic crystal the odds of awakening the champion you need are pretty rubbish.

I feel there needs to be more in game. I dont think they should be easy. They need to be really tough to get (e.g. similar difficulty as act 5.4 or first half of LOL min. But not with bs content that only one champ can do.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Anyone has any idea when this event is coming out? Today?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Expect to hear something in about 45 mins.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    It will launch at 6pm UK time, same as every update comes in your time zone.

Guessing it will just be added so restart game at that time
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It will launch at 6pm UK time, same as every update comes in your time zone.

Guessing it will just be added so restart game at that time

They usually open the event and make the post at the same time, so yeah 6pm UK time
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

Its so not true...an immune....couple hard hitters...couple regen and u got sorted....

You left out the tons of units side. Average path cost is expected at 3k units.

LOL should be considered nothing more than bragging rights. It should not be a part of any “go here” for rewards discussion.

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Sooo, we're just mentioning Tom and not Chadwick?

• Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    Anyway.. Tom Holland challenge starts in 28 minutes.. since that was the original question. Not a d*%k measuring contest about privilege
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    BigTime wrote: »

LOL should be considered nothing more than bragging rights. It should not be a part of any “go here” for rewards discussion.

LOL @ 3k units. It WAS 3k units. New champs and new ranks change that.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Anyway.. Tom Holland challenge starts in 28 minutes.. since that was the original question. Not a d*%k measuring contest about privilege

lol... calm down, the admins are on to my troll game, it got deleted quickly.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    edited April 2018

Thers no privilege im talking about as coming from doing the easy path without any god tier champs, and im ftp player, the efforts are not worth it, in terms of difficulty Act 5 is 4:10 compared to LOL do you get that. I claimed all the awekaning gems and got saddened with 2 science and 1 cosmic all of which has no use for me
    So here i am saying that higher end players should be givin Uncollected difficulty of these celeb challenges if you think thats not necessary then fcuk off, you dont know this game.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited April 2018
    I’ll be honest couldn’t remember his name that was the easier option my friend lol
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    s6d8ljb71r30.png
    9o7zants8foa.png

For players saying the game has enough 5* awakening gems, care to recommend who I should awaken? I was thinking Phoenix because AQ rewards are so great, but Venompool could make a strong AW defender with his sig ability at 60+. I’m still bummed that a 936 win streak in last round’s 5* arena was 4.5 mil points short for Hyperion, but at least now I can still awaken 3 of my stronger cosmic champions.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018

Thers no privilege im talking about as coming from doing the easy path without any god tier champs, and im ftp player, the efforts are not worth it, in terms of difficulty Act 5 is 4:10 compared to LOL do you get that. I claimed all the awekaning gems and got saddened with 2 science and 1 cosmic all of which has no use for me
    So here i am saying that higher end players should be givin Uncollected difficulty of these celeb challenges if you think thats not necessary then fcuk off, you dont know this game.

Only 6.5k prestige? You’re not higher end. :)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    BigTime wrote: »

LOL is not as hard as you make it seem. I’ve used r4 Star Lord for every fight except Groot (Voodoo), Electro (Crossbones), and X-23 (4* Void), and with 2 paths remaining I’ve used a total of 4,000-4,5000 units.

Grind ROL for potions and LOL can be explored with 0 units, that is when revives are available as quest milestone rewards. You just need the right masteries (e.g., pacify for Magik), Star Lord or Sparky as your main path clearer, and certain other champions for specific enigmatic nodes (immunity champs for Abomination/Guillotine, ability reduction for Electro/X-23, etc.)