**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not receiving basic arena rewards

124»

Comments

• BOOSTTBOOSTT Posts: 8
    They are probably gunna do double rewards again
  • NyrudahNyrudah Posts: 1
    Same problem here
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    +1 for the "haven't received rewards" group. Only scored 1.6m, but I earned those shards...
  • ZappmonkeyZappmonkey Posts: 8
    edited May 2017
    amfiixz2cl3i.png
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    I think it's fair to say this is a 24/7/365 game with M-F 9-5 no holidays support. They will start working on it about 9 am pacific time tomorrow so we will see a resolution sometime Hopefully before the end of the second Mordo arena.
  • BOOSTTBOOSTT Posts: 8
    Yeah I want my mordo so frustrating
  • xwraith27xwraith27 Posts: 2
    Same issue here. I ranked 371st in the beginners bracket and assume I should have at least gotten into the 61-100% rank rewards, but got nothing. The arena screen also says "No Rewards".
  • Juice_stJuice_st Posts: 21
    Literally been waiting all day... just rank him and place for AW. Probably won't get to do that with work early tomorrow. Just another way Kabam keeps giving back to us consumers. Thanks again guys!

behgfd69i5v0.jpg

• AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    This is ridiculous...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Uno wrote: »
    No news from any moderator , why am i not surprised. Typical kabam

Miike was on. He said the team is working on it and they will have the Rewards to everyone as soon as they can.
  • Hibbidybibiddy is my in game name and i got 5.189 million points, i've seen pictures online and facebook of people at 5.151 million getting Mordo, however i have not received any reward of any sort... i don't understand... is it based on region? why did i not get percentile rewards? it says 10,315 when i click leaderboards, but however it says "no rewards" and i have nothing in my inbox... just sad :/
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one. Almost 12 hours later, still nothing. At least pin a issue note or send an in game message to acknowledge there is an issue. Just being left in the dark is beyond frustrating
  • SeimmerSeimmer Posts: 4
    I haven't received anything either and i should be in the 11-30% range. This must be resolved.
  • DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    I posted 1.3 million and haven't received my rewards either. A comment from Kabam would be nice.
  • nikolalakinikolalaki Posts: 7
    same here
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Darcilis wrote: »
    I posted 1.3 million and haven't received my rewards either. A comment from Kabam would be nice.

Mike commented in the other post about not receiving rewards that "The team is aware and working on resolving it". Basic nothing answer like usual.
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    You guys, this is serious!

Kabam, please fix this!

Many of us have never been able to pull a 4-star Mordo from any crystal so playin the Dimensional Rupture arena was our only chance to get him!

I scored 7.2 million points and still haven't received any rewards in stash or via-message notification. I've tried restarting the app countless times and it's been almost 24 hrs since the arena ended. We spent all weekend of our lives playing for this very specific reward (4-star Mordo champion) so we don't want shards or some other compensation. Sincerely...we ask that you make this right! [game username: Fever Dragon]

Thank you.t8hr98o8x5va.png
  • Mr_ROBOTMr_ROBOT Posts: 5
    Yes me too, only scored like 450k but yeah not getting those rewards is shocking.
  • LuckieLuckie Posts: 0
    6.9 mil no rewards