**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion Area

Any estimates on how much he will go for?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Alot since he is featured and still a well wanted champion
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah very true,

however Meph is also a wanted champ and most the big boys will go for the 5*.

I should have maybe mentioned that I was thinking of going for the 4* version lol
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Hyperion 5* how much?? 40m?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Since hyperman is one of the top cosmic champs, I wonder if he will go for 35M-50M?

Hopefully Hyperman will help reducing the cutoff for 4* Mephisto, but I don't think Mephisto arena will help reducing the cutoff for 5* Hyperman? ....
    Lol i won’t be going for the 5*..... not got the roster yet for that.

I’ll be hitting the 4*..... but I’m thinking he might go for 8mil
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Lol i won’t be going for the 5*..... not got the roster yet for that.

I’ll be hitting the 4*..... but I’m thinking he might go for 8mil

LOL, you didn't go for Hyperion in the previous 4* Basic arena?
    Yea he won't be that low in 4* Feature this round. Back then for 4* Basic, I think he was above 6M.
    We are hoping 4* Mephisto will go for 3-4M, and we wonder if 4* Hyperion may go for 8-10M or not since many are still seeking him. If 4* Hyperion goes above 10M then it will be a bummer
    Yeah last arena I had work so couldn’t put much time into the arena to get him, So skipped it.

I’ll properly aim for 9 mil, got a few days off work so time to grind lol
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Mephisto wont pass 4m
    Hyperion wont pass 10m
    5* hyperion that i dont know

5* Cage was 25m
    5* Proxima was 50m

So im guessing around 40m since he s top cosmic
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Im going mostly for mephisto but will be grinding some milestones in the 4* featured arena. I'm gonna put up 4 for mephisto, maybe 4.5 depending on time. I believe 4* hyperion will go for 9-9.5