**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a Good alliance

Iam a very active player trust me Iam at lvl 53 now add me on line master_seif

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Try Ømni, they are a very good alliance formed by one of the most famous players, by famous you can intrepret the way you like it :D You'll enjoy your progress over there. Good luck and cheers!
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Iam a very active player trust me Iam at lvl 53 now add me on line master_seif

What's your in game name? Cant find you on line
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are a 9.5 mil, 44332 AQ, Gold 3 AW active alliance. We have a bunch of positive, good guys. Check us out at Nerd Brigade. If you are interested, hit us up on line @geedoesit or @groundround. I hope that you find a great new place to hang out. If you are still looking, though, it would be worth giving us a look. Thanks.
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Vendetta Killers 3.0 are a thriving 5+M alliance with a commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We AW as often as possible and have been running Map 3&2, hell bent on winning AWs, AQ and collecting SA weekly. We have in our ranks a couple of semi-retired heavy hitters from much higher rated alliances that have been rolling with us for a while now. We have a good, close rapport with one another here and do not allow drama.
    I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are amenable, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: MyleHy7
  • I sent you a message on line
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    I’ve also messaged you on Line. Aclark151 if your still looking.