**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blocking issues

Been having a discussion with my alliance and most of us have experienced issues with blocking over the last couple of days, is anyone else struggling with this? To start with I thought it was just me fighting like a scrub but for most of us to experience the same issue it does peak curiosity to whether there is still some kind of bug.

I'm using an iPhone 7plus

Comments

• Kate26xKate26x Posts: 4
    I'm having the same issue with blocking. It does not always work. I always block and Evade whenever I can in a fight and i didn't have a problem with this when I was using an iPhone 6 and 5. But since I switched to a 7 plus today, my gameplay has been really ****.

Seems to be an issue with blocking. There's like a delay when i try to block and I end up getting hit and dying as it occurs repeatedly in one fight. Lost 2 champs in AQ due to this already. It's wasting my resources as well.

I don't usually use much potions because I have wolvie's regen for most AQ fights but my first fight in AQ today took my 2 champs due to inconsistency in blocking accuracy. This is not usually how it turns out for me.

It either randomly works when u tap to block, sometimes there's a delay in blocking and ends up getting hit with combos, or it just doesn't work at all when I block. Seems to happen more often when I try to dash back and block.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Kabam, please provide any info regarding this?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's freaking horrible. I'm not sure what has changed recently. We are all complaining about it in our alliance. Actually heard one member threaten to quit. Kabam needs to address this promptly.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Glad I'm not the only one. It's like my champs decided a few days ago to completely ignore my input and just stop blocking. In AQ this causes you to take lunches to the face fyi. I think it's because of the lotion quest. To make us use them as soon as we get them. But seriously, this is YET ANOTHER PROBLEM on too if the extremely tall mountain of ****. Kabam!?!