**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boseman/Holland Champion Challenge Legend Attempt FAIL

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
ip4fj8s46myk.jpg
cxj207f37bw6.jpg

Hi Kabam,

I can honestly say that I am truly irritated at the mistake you made when launching this new challenge. I thought this would be my third chance at getting my legend run and it felt like it was at some points. However, I can honestly say that you royally messed me up and here's how: usually when you go to choose "Path A" that signifies you do NOT want to go to the boss, instead you want to continue the challenge for a 100% exploration (Because that's what "Path B" is for, right?) However, in chapter 3, a few lanes in once you get to the portal, THE PORTALS SWITCH! Realizing I had unintentionally gone to the boss, I left the map, therefore ending my third attempt at a legend. This is disappointing.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    ip4fj8s46myk.jpg
    cxj207f37bw6.jpg

Hi Kabam,

I can honestly say that I am truly irritated at the mistake you made when launching this new challenge. I thought this would be my third chance at getting my legend run and it felt like it was at some points. However, I can honestly say that you royally messed me up and here's how: usually when you go to choose "Path A" that signifies you do NOT want to go to the boss, instead you want to continue the challenge for a 100% exploration (Because that's what "Path B" is for, right?) However, in chapter 3, a few lanes in once you get to the portal, THE PORTALS SWITCH! Realizing I had unintentionally gone to the boss, I left the map, therefore ending my third attempt at a legend. This is disappointing.

The lanes may have been switched up but if you click on A or B the map moves to the portal.... YOUR fault for not paying attention.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I did the same but finished thanos and went back tomwhere it should have continued. Surely that was quicker than what you did.