**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

100 for a 4 star awakening gem

This is ridiculous

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Agreed. I see $100 being justified if it were for 5*s but asking 100 for 4* package is excessive, even being compared to the 3* package. I got jazzed when I seen the offer but rejected it due to the price. I thought for sure that it was 29.99. In my opinion, its geared for those that have and are grinding for Hyperion.
  • Ritschel23Ritschel23 Posts: 11
    I also agree. Why 100.00 when the 3* is only 10.00? I can see 50.00 at most and see a lot more sales that way. Just my opinion. Maybe drop the price?? Thanks.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Serious? $100? Thats too high.
  • KCMickKCMick Posts: 7
    Wow, that is insane! Add to the fact that it's class specific makes it even more ridiculous. Even if it was a basic 4 star awakening gem, $100 is too much. I recall a similar deal going on a couple of months ago for half the price.
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    $100 for 4* awakening/sig stone package is absurd. 4*s are less and less important with the 5*s. Offer a 5* package and I'd consider it.
    Also, didn't you offer a similar 4* package right before the 12.0 Nerf for $49? Does this mean we have a new nerf coming?
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Yes, this is bordering ridiculous and scandalous... I would maybe pay $100 for a 5* Awakening Gem with a t2a and 5* sig stones... but at this point, it doesn't make sense for me. The only way for me to advance on my level is to get 5* rank up materials!!!
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Watch out guys, your thread will be closed soon.
    @Kabam Miike
    What is your opinion on the pricing. Is it too much or is it worth it to you?
  • kramtsorfkramtsorf Posts: 1
    $100 for 4* are u serious or do u think we r that stupid , compared to 10 for a 3*! WTF kabam
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    For you guys in states is 99 $ for me its 109€ which is 122 $ to current exchange rate lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For you guys in states is 99 $ for me its 109€ which is 122 $ to current exchange rate lol

Mine is $150 in NZ...
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited June 2017
    h3mwen4dkaul.png MILK THE WHALES

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Supaflyazn wrote: »
    Yes, this is bordering ridiculous and scandalous... I would maybe pay $100 for a 5* Awakening Gem with a t2a and 5* sig stones... but at this point, it doesn't make sense for me. The only way for me to advance on my level is to get 5* rank up materials!!!

They will be offering a 5* package soon.

THats why they put the price of this one up to $100

So they can charge $300 for the 5* version
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Does anyone remember the value of Offers before the December one? If the original value was $100 and the last one was a sale, arguing that they raised it seems moot.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Next offer includes:

-4* Class Awakening gem x5
    -4* Class Sig.Stone x150

And 2* Spidergwen, Old man Logan, Iron Patriot, Karnak, Kamala Khan or Thor Jane

For only 10.000$
    Milk the whales!Cash!:)))
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Supaflyazn wrote: »

They will be offering a 5* package soon.

THats why they put the price of this one up to $100

So they can charge $300 for the 5* version

If a 3* awakening gem is $9.99 and a 4* awakening gem is $99, then that should mean that a 5* awakening gem will be priced at $999. Better start saving.
    No, the 5* pack will cost higher, why?

Cuz we are Kabam!You'll never know our next move!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Next offer includes:

-4* Class Sig.Stone x150

And 2* Spidergwen, Old man Logan, Iron Patriot, Karnak, Kamala Khan or Thor Jane

For only 10.000$

Dude, you have not idea how I'm dying for a 2* spidergwen, no kidding I wish they put her in a crystal, like the GotG or the Logan one.

Disclaimer: But not dying enough for pay real money for her.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Next offer includes:

-4* Class Sig.Stone x150

For only 10.000$

Dude, you have not idea how I'm dying for a 2* spidergwen, no kidding I wish they put her in a crystal, like the GotG or the Logan one.

Disclaimer: But not dying enough for pay real money for her.

Ok then, it's just my opinion about Spidergwen, I don't like her that much