**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favourite comic book character?

Can be MCU related, or just generally in comics.

Mine is The Beyonder from Marvel. comment yours, I wanna know who likes what.

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Mine's Spider man,No question (Prefer 2099)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I have always loved Cap, like a lot of his runs but in particular I loved the secret empire story so I’m gonna say Captain America. SPOILERS for secret empire if you haven’t read it

The fight between Hydra cap and classic cap at the end was just awesome, with a cameo appearance from civil warrior in there.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Norrin Radd
  • MylothMyloth Posts: 11
    Green Lantern ^^ I'm more a DC Comics guy than Marvel, but i like both :)
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Batman

From Marvel.. It's your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Everyone in Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited

All the Marvel Cosmic Entities, including The-One-Above-All, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, Celestials, Master Order, Lord Chaos, In-Betweener, Elders of the Universe, Entropy, Beyonder, etc
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Spider-Man for 25 years (since I was a kid). Was writing a pathetic script for a movie, then we got the T-Mag one!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

All the Marvel Cosmic Entities, including The-One-Above-All, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, Celestials, Master Order, Lord Chaos, In-Betweener, Elders of the Universe, Entropy, Beyonder, etc

I loved Justice League Unlimited!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW!
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90

Nice! I love Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demurgios from DC/Vertigo. Great characters, and very powerful too!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Id suggest checking out the current Ultimates comic.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Ultron
  • Daredevil.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    wolverine
    edited April 2018
    I have always loved Cap, like a lot of his runs but in particular I loved the secret empire story so I’m gonna say Captain America. SPOILERS for secret empire if you haven’t read it

The fight between Hydra cap and classic cap at the end was just awesome, with a cameo appearance from civil warrior in there.

Y-You will be remembered,
    Thou Were as Bitter as Steel,
    But now,Thou hast been banned from the forums???
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus at #1, The Thing at #2 and Rhino at #3.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Squirrel Girl

Edit: Forgot about Taskmaster's Sister
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Squirrel Girl

Edit: Forgot about Taskmaster's Sister

don't forget black video three stars
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Spider-Man has always been one of my absolute favourites. Daredevil would probably be my 2nd choice.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Punisher, a guy who gets the job done without powers.

Wolvy, just because.

Mr Sinister, after reading the origin story I totally get why he is the way he is.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Peter Parker. He had a hard knock life as both a struggling person in the workforce and as a superhero.

He was the character that you could relate too.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Spider-Man. No doubt
  • fish8sixfish8six Posts: 2
    Thor
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Good to see someone else like Lucifer Morningstar, also love Daredevil, Wolverine (and X23), Scarlet Witch has some very good stories and of course who doesn't like Batman XD
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    Good to see someone else like Lucifer Morningstar, also love Daredevil, Wolverine (and X23), Scarlet Witch has some very good stories and of course who doesn't like Batman XD

We like batman,BECAUSE WE'RE BATMEN!!!