**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chadwick and tom challenge legend time

For anyone whose been attempting it, whats a good time? I did 1hr 38min but feel thats a bit too long of a time.

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    What team did u use?
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    SL 5*r5 with a wolvie/mags/storm synergy and r4/5* voodoo as a backup for groot. I think it might’ve been better to have just gone SL the whole way. Voodoo was a bit slow but got the job done well
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I’m curious about it as well. Thinking about trying for the 1st time myself with an 5* r5 GP & 5* r4 DV. It’ll probably be this weekend before I attempt but I’ll let you know what I get.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I did it in 2hr 17min, so you doing better than i am
  • MoshMosh Posts: 18
    I did 1hr 39 too with suicides r2 Angela and R4 high dupe ronan for groot..
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    Nice. Any other times for Legend Runs ?
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Damn I thought I was good at 3 hours lol
    Saw a guy with 3 R4 5*’s post 2 hours and 17 minutes. Definitely need a R5 + R4, Max Suicides, 3 Man Attack or Crit team, and 30% green + 20% attack boosts. Having Lv4 Potions, Revives, and 40 unit revives on demand is recommended.
    Yes
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Usually the cutoff for these is about 1 hour 5 minutes. Might be slightly longer than usual because of the combo meter node
    I have max poison suicide but dont have double edge,
    My team was 5* r4 gwenpool, cap marvel, and ultron (only captain marvel was duped) and 4* r5 blade and ghost rider, used some boosts on 4th mission, my main problem was wrong champs and a fair amount of connection issues
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Usually the cutoff for these is about 1 hour 5 minutes

I’d assume this one has to be longer with indestructible to start a lot of fights.
    I think I could’ve shaved 10min with better fighting especially in chapter 3, if you get aggressive and tagged once you gotta start all over. Chapter 4 was easy for the most part.
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    I definitely could have gotten a few minutes off had I not accidentally went to boss section three and had to finish quest and restart. But as far as fighting I might have had to restart my combo a total of two times. Now I don’t use suicides but I did boost the way through. So if I didn’t get a good enough time then my only option would be to get suicides.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I'm gonna attempt this next week myself. I do have a R2 6 star Angela also. I'm thinking the combo meter node will help her ramp up time be on par with champs who have little to no ramp. Plus her attack will be insane anyway and especially as there are 3 tech champs each lane to give her a boost. I'm gonna see 10K+ crits with only two fury on those tech fights so I'm hoping to make just over an hour.
    Mosh wrote: »
    I did 1hr 39 too with suicides r2 Angela and R4 high dupe ronan for groot..

Hmm, I'm gonna try also with the same Angela. No suicides tho. Did you make mistakes? What team you used? Any revives ad such? what was the hardest fight? etc
    Being too aggressive on chapter 3 got me a couple times.. had to restart combo a couple times..
    Mosh wrote: »
    Being too aggressive on chapter 3 got me a couple times.. had to restart combo a couple times..

That's unfortunate to hear, I hope you still get it tho. I'm gonna make use of block, Adrenaline and her regen up until "counter attack" kicks in, no time for bad intercepts or mistakes in this one.
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    What was everyone’s time?
    I’m feeling pretty good about my time. Going to wait before sharing
    Just share bro. Not going to change anybody else’s time. Mine was 1 hour and 23 minutes on the iPhone X. Soloed the final Thanos in 74 hits.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    The last one of these the cutoff was about 55 minutes.
    Yup but all of chap 1.3 has that one new node that requires a 15 hit combo before you can damage your enemy. Node also applied to 2-3 lanes in 1.4
    edited April 2018
    It’s only day 2, but where are the Legend Run times? We the people want to know.
  • FrodoT_BagginsFrodoT_Baggins Posts: 45
    1hr36min with full suicide full boosts R5 Spark
    edited April 2018
    Nice @FrodoT_Baggins, good luck!
    @AWfocused I pretty much had the same time as you but I didn’t use a spark or blade. Not sure who you used but not many people use this champ for it
    Add me on line @Deadbyrd9

Here it is: AWfocused
  • PinballwizurdPinballwizurd Posts: 25
    1hr 26 min
    R5/65 Medusa inhuman synergy w/ mags and wolvie. Full suicides and 30% champion boost. Took wrong path in ch.3 and went to boss, only mistake.
    I did the same thing pinball. Cost me about a minute for load times and the extra fight