**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Release a 2* THANOS

Dear KABAM.
Attention: KABAM mike or Adora

Could we get a 2* THANOS in calendarevent or a special event quest next week when Infinity war is released?
My thought behind this request is this,
- most will never see a rare drop of 4* thanos or even a 5* thanos.
- It would not change the game in any way
- It would strictly be a way to celebrate the long anticipated inclusion of thanos into the marvel cinematic universe
- Since most will never see a 4* or 5* thanos. having a 2* in their collection would be fun to use on minor daily quests and in their collection.

Please consider granting us this request as a fan courtesy. Thank you.

Please no negative comments. Help support this post with positivity. Thank you to the community.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think the 3* Thanos should be added, just so this champion will actually be used by a large segment of mid-level players (but I certainly agree with a 2* Thanos adding to my collection).
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,292 ★★★★★

Did I miss something? He is going to be dropping?????

But I 100% support this idea. Hell, I'd even take a 1* Thanos.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Same, I seriously doubt he will be though..
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, it’d be awesome to have even a 2*. Never played Thanos before but he’s fun to fight.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    We,the players,need 2* Thanos to bring the total destruction of the marvel universe!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!
    We,the players,need 2* Thanos to bring the total destruction of the marvel universe!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!

In all seriousness,I'd LOVE this.

With a collector's passion myself,I'd love new 2*s.

Hey,I'd hate a 1*,They don't sp3,You can't wreck anyone with a 1* Thanos,Without that sp3.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg
    Savio444 wrote: »

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg

Uh...Both?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,468 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah cool idea. They’ve done it the past and it makes sense for them to do so now as well. Also harmless. A 3* might be a smidgeon too much, but OG Thanos isn’t even that game changing, so maybe....
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg
    Everybody knows 2* Thanos can wreck everyone. He pwns like a boss. l4f0ny2cg7y9.png
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    It be a big marketing miss if they dont do a thanos arena. Every other game has him for infinity war release.

Except,Those games didn't ALREADY have him.
    But yeah,Need a 2* Thanos!
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Login with calender with a chance at 2 or 3 star thanos would be great.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    Personally, I think we need that 1* Thanos.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Need a no star thanos
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    This is an excellent proposal request. And above all: simple, acceptable and nothing greedy. But I think it's very unlikely that Kabam will do something so cool. Already has a difficulty to catch a Punisher, and they have made OG Deadpool and OG Vision in motives to grab more money. If they put a 2 * ACT3 Thanos no doubt it will be by way of buying with real cash.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I would love there to be an easily obtainable way to get those trophy champs as a 2*. That would be awesome.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,468 ★★★★★
    wh1xpj1pb7el.jpeg

Different Thanos pic. Maybe there will be a Infinity War version
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 836 ★★★
    I don’t know if that’s fair to the players who beat the hardest content in the game the fastest to get him. To me he’s more of a 🏆 for those players who earned him. I think if they released him even as a 2 or 1* it would take away from his rarity. Just my opinion
    DL864 wrote: »
    I don’t know if that’s fair to the players who beat the hardest content in the game the fastest to get him. To me he’s more of a 🏆 for those players who earned him. I think if they released him even as a 2 or 1* it would take away from his rarity. Just my opinion

No it won't, 2* Thanos is awesome tbh,the 4* and 5* wouldn't lose value.

It's more for just using and playing around with Thanos for fun.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would love to have 2* Thanos, 2* Kang, 2* Collector, 2* Symbiotes, 2* Adaptiods, etc in my collection :D
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Wonderful idea
    DL864 wrote: »

Bro, do you want to compare a 2* hero with a 4* version of him? Really?
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I would love to have 2* Thanos, 2* Kang, 2* Collector, 2* Symbiotes, 2* Adaptiods, etc in my collection :D

Dude, I'd really like to get the scientific and tech version of the Sentinel.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Get the 3* from marvel insider. Enjoy,