**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Release a 2* THANOS

Dear KABAM.
Attention: KABAM mike or Adora

Could we get a 2* THANOS in calendarevent or a special event quest next week when Infinity war is released?
My thought behind this request is this,
- most will never see a rare drop of 4* thanos or even a 5* thanos.
- It would not change the game in any way
- It would strictly be a way to celebrate the long anticipated inclusion of thanos into the marvel cinematic universe
- Since most will never see a 4* or 5* thanos. having a 2* in their collection would be fun to use on minor daily quests and in their collection.

Please consider granting us this request as a fan courtesy. Thank you.

Please no negative comments. Help support this post with positivity. Thank you to the community.

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think the 3* Thanos should be added, just so this champion will actually be used by a large segment of mid-level players (but I certainly agree with a 2* Thanos adding to my collection).
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Did I miss something? He is going to be dropping?????

But I 100% support this idea. Hell, I'd even take a 1* Thanos.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Same, I seriously doubt he will be though..
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, it’d be awesome to have even a 2*. Never played Thanos before but he’s fun to fight.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    We,the players,need 2* Thanos to bring the total destruction of the marvel universe!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!
  • Options
    We,the players,need 2* Thanos to bring the total destruction of the marvel universe!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!

In all seriousness,I'd LOVE this.

With a collector's passion myself,I'd love new 2*s.

Hey,I'd hate a 1*,They don't sp3,You can't wreck anyone with a 1* Thanos,Without that sp3.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg

Uh...Both?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah cool idea. They’ve done it the past and it makes sense for them to do so now as well. Also harmless. A 3* might be a smidgeon too much, but OG Thanos isn’t even that game changing, so maybe....
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg
    Everybody knows 2* Thanos can wreck everyone. He pwns like a boss. l4f0ny2cg7y9.png
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,505 ★★★★★
    It be a big marketing miss if they dont do a thanos arena. Every other game has him for infinity war release.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    It be a big marketing miss if they dont do a thanos arena. Every other game has him for infinity war release.

Except,Those games didn't ALREADY have him.
    But yeah,Need a 2* Thanos!
  • Options
    UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Login with calender with a chance at 2 or 3 star thanos would be great.
  • Options
    SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    Personally, I think we need that 1* Thanos.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Need a no star thanos
  • Options
    CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    This is an excellent proposal request. And above all: simple, acceptable and nothing greedy. But I think it's very unlikely that Kabam will do something so cool. Already has a difficulty to catch a Punisher, and they have made OG Deadpool and OG Vision in motives to grab more money. If they put a 2 * ACT3 Thanos no doubt it will be by way of buying with real cash.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I would love there to be an easily obtainable way to get those trophy champs as a 2*. That would be awesome.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    wh1xpj1pb7el.jpeg

Different Thanos pic. Maybe there will be a Infinity War version
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I don’t know if that’s fair to the players who beat the hardest content in the game the fastest to get him. To me he’s more of a 🏆 for those players who earned him. I think if they released him even as a 2 or 1* it would take away from his rarity. Just my opinion
  • Options
    DL864 wrote: »
    I don’t know if that’s fair to the players who beat the hardest content in the game the fastest to get him. To me he’s more of a 🏆 for those players who earned him. I think if they released him even as a 2 or 1* it would take away from his rarity. Just my opinion

No it won't, 2* Thanos is awesome tbh,the 4* and 5* wouldn't lose value.

It's more for just using and playing around with Thanos for fun.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would love to have 2* Thanos, 2* Kang, 2* Collector, 2* Symbiotes, 2* Adaptiods, etc in my collection :D
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Wonderful idea
  • Options
    DL864 wrote: »

Bro, do you want to compare a 2* hero with a 4* version of him? Really?
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I would love to have 2* Thanos, 2* Kang, 2* Collector, 2* Symbiotes, 2* Adaptiods, etc in my collection :D

Dude, I'd really like to get the scientific and tech version of the Sentinel.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Get the 3* from marvel insider. Enjoy,