**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Basic 5 star Arena?

Considering cutoffs for basic 4 star arena is less than featured one which means requires less time spent or can be done with smaller roster will we be seeing a basic 5 star arena any time soon?
It would be a good way to grow our 5 star roster.

Comments

• CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    i hope no will happen , because if happen then 5* hare no more value , i ve played and spent so hard to get the 5* , and if they give 5* like candies i m not OK
    5 stars still have value but 5 star shards are far too easy to get than before. I mean 6 stars have replaced 5 stars from last year and 5 stars replaced 4 stars from last year. They are still valuable but not as rare as they once were. I remember being how excited i was for my 1st 5 star.
    We can't always rely on randomness of gmcs and basic 5 star crystals. We need to be able to get them from hard work.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    However many shards you might get right now you still can't land a 5* every 3 days until you put up 30 mil. Better have it stay that way.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5 stars still have value but 5 star shards are far too easy to get than before. I mean 6 stars have replaced 5 stars from last year and 5 stars replaced 4 stars from last year. They are still valuable but not as rare as they once were. I remember being how excited i was for my 1st 5 star.
    We can't always rely on randomness of gmcs and basic 5 star crystals. We need to be able to get them from hard work.

Agree! :) The game has progressed, especially with the introduction of the 6* champs. Current 5*s will be the the 4* once upon a time. We know that beginners of under 3 months can already get a 5* champs. 5* is NO longer as hard to get as before. For the arena to catch up with progression, 5* featured arena was first introduced. It is a matter of next progression, to also introduce 5* Basic arena hopefully in the near future, and eventually 6* featured arena in the distant future.

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    i hope no will happen , because if happen then 5* hare no more value , i ve played and spent so hard to get the 5* , and if they give 5* like candies i m not OK

Time for you to move on to the 6*s, you never get ahead trying to hold other people back.