**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why cant i use champs in story + EQ

i am using a team of 3* to clear the new EQ, but when i try to start a story quest.. i get this errormjqrnzthlc12.png

why on earth do i need to do just 1 quest at a time? specially if i have completely different teams?

so basically you are saying that out of 100s of champions i have i can only use just few (e. g. 8 for aw, 3 for aq & 5 for eq/story?

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    0pTimus wrote: »
    i am using a team of 3* to clear the new EQ, but when i try to start a story quest.. i get this errormjqrnzthlc12.png

why on earth do i need to do just 1 quest at a time? specially if i have completely different teams?

so basically you are saying that out of 100s of champions i have i can only use just few (e. g. 8 for aw, 3 for aq & 5 for eq/story?

Yep
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    It's time that story mode and every other piece of content were treated as separate.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    It's time that story mode and every other piece of content were treated as separate.

Nope
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Why not, Imagine I started a hard quest in 5.4 that required my attention and I ran out of energy while doing. Sometime later I'm at a place where I can't do the fights but I am certainly able to autofight a quest, so why can't I use the energy someplace else?
    Hell even the boot screen of the game you should have different teams for different areas of the game.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's so you can't start hard content and go farm RoL WS for health pots when you get stuck
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    At one time you could