**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you guys seriously thinking or just play bingo when it comes to create “New Quest”

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Request - Kabam “ creative team”

See the buff pics of one of the new quest challenge.
gjn7htxdv0c0.jpeg
lkv66dd37ww4.jpeg

What is your objective, you wanted to make the quest hard and the main boss fight harder. Do you keep the skill levels in mind when you come up such buffs in the quest.

1. Increased base attack of defender by 20% - what do you mean by this , Thanos base attack is 4835 ( not sure if this is base attack or not) check below images

7l9nqej142jk.jpeg
ycmxnh438jsc.jpeg

In the above image Thanos start the fight with 16% max power , the node gives him 100% power gain , special 1 and two attacks can ignore armor ( block damage will be deadly) and special 1 is unblockable with 30% more damage.

The above stats pointing that one mistake and my champ will be KO. At this point I understand that only skilled players can fight with the boss. This is fair and acceptable.

Now we see the attack part if I have to defeat Thanos, I can’t be playing only defensive by baiting and evading special attacks, I have to attack as well, so if by any chance I am able to hit Thanos with my special attacks “ Thanos is immune to debuffs “ . What do you want to do with this buff.

You basically gave Thanos a good attack buff and now why don’t you let us fight with those with keeping in mind that we have to play very defensive, one extra hit can push Thanos to special 3.

“ if I have to use resources with playing very skillfully, then I think you guys are not doing your job, this is not creative game content. This is purely a “money grab” strategy.

Not that my explanation matter to you guys but, this is what I feel about this game and wanted to share.

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    You do realise his specials are very easy to evade? You can easily block the first combo since no extra attack at the start, evade his heavy, then it's just a matter of baiting and punishing his specials.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This is far from a money grab
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Easy to evade specials. Follows the whole premise of this game to not get hit. What’s the problem? Bait a special 1 and hit him 5 times. Rinse and repeat and you will never get hit
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I love when somebody posts "this is unfairly difficult" instead of maybe just asking for advice on how to handle something.

If the forum starts looking like it did after the initial Ice Phoenix debacle...you may have happened upon something that is unfair/BS.

If the forum isn't flooded with complaints about it....ask for advice or help.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    6 perfect combos with star Lord. 100% energy gain means he always gets a full bar after 5 hits…

Combo, bait, dex, repeat and occasionally end a combo short so you can bait him empty and L2

Even scarlet Witch (4/40) and Angela (5/50) each took most of his health
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    6 perfect combos with star Lord. 100% energy gain means he always gets a full bar after 5 hits…

Combo, bait, dex, repeat and occasionally end a combo short so you can bait him empty and L2

Yeh, lots of options for the guy. One shot the sunofagun with a 4/40 SW.

My only problem with the quest in general is that my characters were addicted to taking blocked hits. Can’t tell you how many times I swiped back but they just stood there blocking and took 10,000 block damage. Other than that, it was cake.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Fives wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Yeh, lots of options for the guy. One shot the sunofagun with a 4/40 SW.

My only problem with the quest in general is that my characters were addicted to taking blocked hits. Can’t tell you how many times I swiped back but they just stood there blocking and took 10,000 block damage. Other than that, it was cake.

Experienced the exact damn thing