**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favourite MCU movie?

helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Mine personally is Black Panther, and Captain America; The Winter Soldier. I'll list a few poll options to choose from. Mods are welcome to list their favourites too:) If the movie is not listed in the options, choose other and comment what other movie you like.

What is your favourite MCU movie? 82 votes

Captain America: Civil War
18%
SolswerdJRock808heruheru511Savio444ShaheerFIazKetchup1791SpiderCoolsHzoritufan_1974ShadowXShrakkmanGamerTTinoMiaBatpotter1harshii01 15 votes
Avengers
4%
DL864A_Noob_Is1Cadillac_puss123Headpool12 4 votes
Avengers Age of Ultron
4%
LovingkidSac123_ACIDUCKIBlueShiftI 4 votes
Black Panther
9%
Maitrayee_494Dmack976637Lvernon15KennadoSgtAnime1Six_strings6helloguysDomizthebest 8 votes
Guardians of The Galaxy
25%
NevvBRiegelA_rock007prestatorDeadbyrd9nelly22Danicb94Mr_WiffadqqedfyvrMasterTroller42JohnyzeroPferder_ASDF_UltimatechampionPickleinmypantsJC_ljainD5Conquestor_VMitchell35Blackspark 21 votes
Other
36%
The_OneMegaSkater67World EaterCuteshelfCrkwestHULK_BREAKSaiyanTendersquadJerichoholicphillgreenBeelsNeowantsyouSKK65Vincew80NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEGreifmaster911Mcfly89FivesBatman_26_2019Hammerbro_64 30 votes

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Guardians of The Galaxy
    Ah the movie that got me into marvel.....
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Guardians of The Galaxy
    Chose Guardians but is difficult because they are all really fun to watch. Iron Man 2,3 and Thor the dark world are probably the weaker ones but they are by no means awful. I can't wait to see infinity war next Thursday
  • JNuclearJNuclear Posts: 16
    Other
    I have a lot of favs, but my favorite is probably Spider-Man homecoming.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Other
    Thor ragnarok
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Other
    Age of ultron
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Other
    Probably captain America the winter soldier for me. Great from start to finish, favourite part was that fight between cap and WS in the middle of the city. Civil war was good but I felt like it was lacking something. Also liked homecoming and dr strange. Really hard to pick any others out I like them all.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Avengers Age of Ultron
    Mix-up between thor ragnorak because it was cool and hilarious and age of Ultron because it had a good plot. Although it was more like the few days of Ultron or the hours of ultron😂😂
  • BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    Other
    Dr. strange a tie w GoG vol1
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Other
    Infinity War. It's not released yet, but I already know it's gonna be my favourite MCU movie :D
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Black Panther
    Sickest ever
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I love all of the ones listed...but Civil War gave me the giant live-action heroes vs. heroes fight that I have wanted to see since I was a kid.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Other
    The last one ;)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Other
    Winter Soldier with either GotG or BP 2nd. I liked DS, but since it’s on Nexflix I’ve seen it too many times and am sick of it. (Wong? Just Wong? Like Adele?)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Other
    Deadpool

But Cap2- Winter Soldier is a close 2nd.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other
    It would probably be a tie between Spidey Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok and Guardians.
  • Other
    Captain America:The Winter Soldier
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Avengers
    between avengers and spider-man homecoming
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    Other
    RAGGGGGNAROOOOOOOOOK!!!!!! Thor Ragnarok is my favorite, but I believe that Captain America: The Winter Soldier was the most well made MCU movie. Infinity War will definitely be in competition for one of those spots!
  • Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    Other
    I'm just gonna say Infinity War since I know itllbbe great, but out of currently released, probably Thor Ragnarok or GotG
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Other
    Batman Vs Iron Man Dawn of Civil Leage War
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Other
    Deadpool or GOTG 2 are my favourites
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Deadpool, Blade, Logan, all great movies.
    Everything that Disney does is pg13 garbage in my eyes
  • Other
    I loved Captain Marvel and Ant Man and The Wasp. Avengers 4 Was Okay but no that great as Infinity War. Avengers 4 had a weird plot/storyline but the action sequences were amazing. Overall, Captain Marvel, Ant Man and the Wasp and Avengers 4 are my favourite!
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Batman V Superman...
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    edited April 2018
    Other
    Dr strange
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    Civil war had so much significance...... The winter soldier had set up the idea that bucky killed Tony's parents and civil war followed that up with an amazing climax