**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible scoring issue in AQ [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Each round in AQ I have nocticed that I’m scoring the same anount of points facing sentinels as the previous round (44,444) even though prestige has went up.

Beating other champs the scores increase, but not with sentinels. We now have a 20k gap in points between regular champs and sentinels.

Also if the score you receive doesn’t go up as prestige goes up does this mean everybody is getting the same points regardless of prestige against them?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    AQ day three points are broken, please fix ASAP we will not his milestones now. They are only giving like 44-48k
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Happens for us too. Super broken >.>
    It’s all 4’s9hwuwc7zvobl.png
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Same amount as day 2, expect it to be the same day 4&5 too. Day 3 symbis at the same prestige gave 8k more points minimum each. 42 sentiks each map, 3/4m less points per day over 3 days. 2,25m point reduction per aq session.This will nerf rewards for anyone who end up missing a milestone they usually got. Can't wait to hear the uproar once the guys who were used to hitting 101m miss that glory and crystal. Mods won't respond over the weekend, Monday we will hear their response that the drop in rewards wasn't intended,just another thing that was missed and since everyone was affected we shouldn't worry.im not complaining for myself, we won't be affected,I'm just looking out for the plaers who finally broke a new milestone get nerfed rewards this round.
    edited April 2018
    fs82crklfr2w.png
    Normal day three 3 over 72k prestige
    We normally hit 117 million were working hard towards that 4th map 6 crystal! Yep they messed up the point system
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Also noticing this issue
    feptlrql8d8x.png
    With this prestige on day 3 the sentinels should be giving more points. @Kabam Miike what is going on?
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    sjakcqpedle5.png

Fighting sentinels
    f6bnab6aihao.png

Regular opponent. I do realize that these can be different. I’m more concerned with the score not going up each round for sentinels
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Was just coming to post this same thing. At least we know we're not alone hahahah
    For real! Lol I’m new to the forum but not the game, how can I tag a moderator in this?
    lo31p57adq04.png
    Day 4 the points should be higher, @Kabam Wolf has anyone had this problem?
    Points max out at 44,444. Been same pi and points given for us since day 2. Another alliance I know with 6.2k starting prestige has had the 44,444 points on them since day 1.
    edited April 2018
    4th Daybui6izvprxv7.png
    Same points!
    Total scores are going to be screwed. Huge reduction in points. 140+ sentinels per day giving 7-9k less points than the symbis did. Convenient for Kabam to not address this yesterday when it was brought up, they will just wait until Monday or Tuesday and blow it off like it's nothing.
  • 44444 on day 4
    Yep! That means 44444 on day 5 too meaning score will be so low like doing map3! I haope they can adjust so we actually get the correct rewards!
  • JDogLoves46JDogLoves46 Posts: 13
    90gbafadmyuw.jpeg

This is happening in my 2 separate alliances as well. I posted this up on Friday in my alliance chat....
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    After ther nerft Them GG.
  • Has anyone else noticed that Sentinels score hasn’t changed each day? Day 2 and day 4 scores are the same. Is this part of the fix? Kabam makes them easier but worth less points? Assume it’s a simple coding error. Anyone else seeing it?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    this is definitely coming up more often now so its noticeable.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are we gonna see points from sentinels match what syms used to give us or are you gonna correct the low scores sentinels give us in aq?

this affects EVERY single ally in the game, especially expert tier ones
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    My alliance will miss out on the 125 mil milestone because of this issue.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Looks like since they reduced the health and attack of sentinel, it gives lower pi and hence rewarding lower points. I wouldn't have mind with that since it is a global thing but then milestones are difficult to achieve. If that is so then let the milestones.
  • Our score has been increasing with our Prestige increase. Not sure why this is happening to other Allinaces. How much of an increase in Prestige is everyone getting daily?
  • Capped at 44444 waiting for kabam to respond
  • I retract my previous statement. I could have sworn our 1st day scores were lower but seeing them not change between the last AQ and today's, yeah that's strange. This makes no sense. No increase in difficulty during increase in Prestige? Strange indeed.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    we need a fix for this and it affects every ally's score for ranking in aq
    Would really like a response, will this drastic point drop require us to add a day of map 6 just to get the same milestones as before ? That's quite a bit of a jump just to maintain previous rewards