**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like to see Kabam offer a "max sig" again?

I believe a little while back they had this offer. I only got the 3* at the time but I would be all about the 4* now.

Would you like to see Kabam offer a "max sig" again? 43 votes

Yes
74%
KpatrixHulksmasshhTheManMythLegendTendersquadSac123_Ravenrob_33ArmandStarAlCapone2727GuzmaAnonymous346RCunhaKennadoSavio444ShaheerFIazSgtAnime1AKTEKG0311FR33_HUG5OnmixStr 32 votes
No
25%
DL864AegonTJRock808Spity68CapWW2SpeedbumpMasterFlintSpiritOfVengeanceElitehunterSangoSayenJulius_Seizure 11 votes

Comments

• SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    What are the max sig offers?
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Yes
    Buy the offer and use it to take any awakened champ straight to max signature
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yes
    To the best of my knowledge; they have only offered it for 3* champs.

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yes
    Depends on the valuation they place on 4* max sig. I’m on a mission to max out all my 4* to sig 99 but I have a feeling Kabam would value an item like this very high.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    no i would like kabam to fix the bugs in the game first before anything. they are very profitable and should be able to keep this game running smooth (better servers) and fun (no bugs, more rewards)
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Yes
    no i would like kabam to fix the bugs in the game first before anything. they are very profitable and should be able to keep this game running smooth (better servers) and fun (no bugs, more rewards)

I would like to see a million dollars too lol
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    No
    6* Vision offer or bust.