**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Please Change Droprates in Monthaly login crystal

Every One say Your openion What are U get Everymonth in Logon crystal I'm not Satishfy With Login crystal Kabam user what are U sat

Kabam Please Change Droprates in Monthaly login crystal 32 votes

3*
59% 19 votes
4*
40% 13 votes

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Just expect a 3. The rate is probably 1%
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I have two accounts, ive gotten 1 4* Howard the duck out of every login crystal x2.

Hey i also have two accounts and i havent even gotten one 4* on either account also my wife has 2 accounts and same

But we expect it to be a 3 star like this mont im hoping for a sentry because i already have a void from marvel insider
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    It'd be nice to see the drop rates but at the end of the day - it's free
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've never pulled a 4* from login crystals. Don't really care
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Hate to say but we, the players, are the beggars here and if you know anything about old English idioms, you'll know that 'beggars can't be choosers'.

Kabam gives us the monthly crystal for free, all you have to do is log in once a day for 25 days in a row for a free champion. If you're lucky, you'll fetch yourself a 4* (congrats!) and if you're unlucky (like me lol), you'll get a 3*.

Either way, 3* or 4*, I would personally prefer that over getting absolutely nothing for logging in. But hey that's just me, if you prefer nothing over something, that's completely fine as well as understandable.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Only one 4 star in my whole alliance since their inception
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Every One say Your openion What are U get Everymonth in Logon crystal I'm not Satishfy With Login crystal Kabam user what are U sat

Please re-edit your post, it is so grammatically wrong that is difficult to understand. I understand that some people have a problem with their wording or English may not be your first language but this is a bit difficult to interpret what you're saying.

Try this instead: "Everyone please vote for what you pull in the login crystal every month, I'm not satisfied with the drop rates of the login crystal. Kabam users what do you say?"

Also yeah, a lot of people have never pulled a 4* from these and it feels like a bit of a kick in the balls each month when you log in every single day only to pull a 3* that makes no difference to your account whatsoever. Would love if Kabam changed it so that you pull one every 3 months at the minimum or something like that
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    GSTAR21 wrote: »

Please re-edit your post, it is so grammatically wrong that is difficult to understand. I understand that some people have a problem with their wording or English may not be your first language but this is a bit difficult to interpret what you're saying.

Try this instead: "Everyone please vote for what you pull in the login crystal every month, I'm not satisfied with the drop rates of the login crystal. Kabam users what do you say?"

Also yeah, a lot of people have never pulled a 4* from these and it feels like a bit of a kick in the balls each month when you log in every single day only to pull a 3* that makes no difference to your account whatsoever. Would love if Kabam changed it so that you pull one every 3 months at the minimum or something like that

Um...the other people above seemed to understand the post...including you.

You offering a "try this instead" is only useful to the OP if they need to post about this same exact topic again.