**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A tricky rank up question..

1h3mxcyv6y6n.png
k4sx06de7gdn.png
So..,whom do I rank up??

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Iceman
  • Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    edited April 2018
    Can you give a reason?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'd do iceman also unless you really need a good healing champ, in which case do wolverine. So basically if wolverine will save you units because he can heal do him. Otherwise, rank iceman because 5* are where the game is shifting to and iceman has a lot of utility.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yeah triple immune will take you further in the game. Frost bite plus cold snap. Personally I would not waste any resources on 4*. The game is geared towards 5*. Iceman also will have more life and hit harder. Wolive is a good champ don’t get me wrong great regen plus bleed. But IMO he is outdated for newer content.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    a9g0ssyd96mm.jpeg
    No regrets.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Im wuld du iceman becasse if u du get hit of a sp3 in AW fx u only get 5 procent lost if u stil hav ICE amore op and NOT is abude 18 procent life and NOT aging a spaky. But wovrine wuld also be a good chois
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Do iceman first, but don't be afraid to r5 wolvie in the future. Since he probably won't be released at higher star levels, he is one of the only 4 stars still worth upgrading
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I would rank up iceman, much more utility and if played well can help you through some veru tough fights. There is not many fights that iceman can't handle. Wolvy is great with his bleed and regen, but put him up against a bleed immune fight and it is painfully slow.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    There is no tricky question here mate. Rank up ice man plain and simple. It's a 5 star. And iceman is way too good when you consider triple immunity and the ice armour. After aq changes Wolverine basically died. I can see you are level 37 player, upgrade ice man and you won't regret.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    100 percent ice man. wolvie will not survive an s3 but icey can with his ice armour. wolvie cant bleed out everyone but icey can almost frostbite everyone. wolvie can get burned, poisoned and bleed but icey has tripe immunity. icey is a 5* and can control evade champs with his s1 or s3

5* icey all the way. more health and more utility than wolvie
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    If your Wolverine was really high sig, it might be a tougher decision, but as he sits right now I say Iceman all day.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    at level 37 wolverine will help you more