**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you let your hero crystals spin out or do you just pop them?

Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Lately I've been popping my crystals because the animation of the crystal spinning out takes forever... What do you guys do now?

Do you let your hero crystals spin out or do you just pop them? 100 votes

Spin out
29%
NEOJets44The_Prankster16SpiritOfVengeanceSharkPowerr99ShaheerFIazHammerbro_64TheRedAnarchyAnimatronicstoTheHoodedDormammuSevSynNick0609DRTOMethedUpKriss_IIGeneralHeroesshadow_lurker22BOLDIEGHIRZIOJulius_SeizureUvrg1111 29 votes
Rapid Pop
71%
[Deleted User]winterthurGamerNevvBSolswerdBigMoGolden_GuardianStrategicAjavedJestressSpity68SomeoneElseDexman1349Chris_L_HHell_GoliathKDoggg2017VuskacaligarelinquoSac123_Rikurema 71 votes

Comments

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Rapid Pop
    doesn't make a difference you get same the champion either way
  • Spin out
    <3<3<3
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Rapid Pop
    Spin makes no difference, same end result, pop so you don't get disappointed when you miss a God-tier champ
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Rapid Pop
    Spin makes no difference, same end result, pop so you don't get disappointed when you miss a God-tier champ lol
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i pop it. less disappointment
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I rapid pop everything but 4*,5* and the occasional phc or 3* spin
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spin out
    I like spinning my 4*/5*, but it doesn’t really matter. Pop all the way for everything except that (and stuff like gifting and event type crystals)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Rapid Pop
    I only spin the 5* featured for the entertainment factor. Haven't done it since Blade though.
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Rapid Pop
    I've been rapid popping my PHCS, and I have had some insane luck lately when it comes to 4*s. It's honestly not worth it to look at the reel.
  • Man i can't pay marvel to give me a 4 star hero or villain. Level 32 all 2* 3*.👎
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Rapid Pop
    It really depends how much time you have.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Rapid Pop
    Pop 3*, PHC crystals. Spin out 4* and up.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Depends. Sometimes I spin, sometimes I don’t.
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49
    edited April 2018
    Spin out
    I just start to hum, first softly and slowly building in volume.
    This allows me to change both my mind and bodies vibrations to that of the Chrystal.
    Then, without fail, I tap the Chrystal and get the worst thing one possibly could.
    But then the real payoff comes and you can't find it in the store or on a quest. I have an amazing bout of laughter afterwards and that is well worth all of the hard work.
    I would be robbing myself of such a high quality pressure release, by just pick and popping. And then I don't know where I would be.
    I recommend everyone try it at least once, and you really have to commit to it, to truly reap the rewards.
    Good Luck on your path.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/The_Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa.jpg
    Spin out
    What happened to my comment!
    Spin out
    The_Great_Wave_off_Kanagawa.jpg
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    Spin out
    Spinning is a bit enjoyable. LOL
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Rapid Pop
    Kriss_II wrote: »
    Spinning is a bit enjoyable. LOL

You enjoy the 99% of time you don't get what you want and you enjoy seeing a 4* Blade right next to the 2* Ant-Man you just got?

Weird. :D
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Rapid Pop
    I rapid pop all crystals except for the 5* ones...with those I like to marinate in my pain and disappointment. :)
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Rapid Pop
    I dont like being disappointed even more than I will be
    Spin out
    Life is suffering.
    Ya just gotta embrace it.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Spin out
    I rapid pop PHC and 3* crystals but then spin out 4 and 5* crystals for the suspense. Regardless lots of dissapointment throughout
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited August 2018
    It jus depends for me. If I spin, I make sure I don’t see the end result until it’s chosen lol It really cuts down on being disappointment and angry.

I also let other people do my 5*s because when I do them I’ve got a DD and SG.. I let my sister do it though and she’s pulled me a 5 Gwenpool, Juggs, Starlord, Sentry, and Cable. Lol

Oh, I forgot, I did manage to let it run out and I tagged my 5 Sentinel.. Yay. I still covered my screen tho until it reached the box of what I received
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Rapid Pop
    I spin so I can have something to be mad about for the rest of the day
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I spin the 4&5* crystals and pop the rest