**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I save my 4* shards?

I know a bunch of Youtubers save their Shards but what's the purpose? Is there some hidden reason?

dzb8lksqscb4.jpg

Comments

• IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    they do it cuz then they can make a video opening 20 or something cuz nobody would watch 20 videos of them opening one. Sometimes its good to save for when a good champ is added to the crystals
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The problem with saving crystals is that your bound to get some dupes. And if you don’t have the cats to do rank ups you end up losing a bunch of ISO.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Every 4* crystal makes a faint scent. Unnoticed by itself, but when gathered together, a smell potent enough to attract RNGesus is created. In exchange for a sacrifice, he will bless at least two of your crystals with a Blade.

This is the true secret to hoarding. Hurry and read before the mods find this!

Nahhhhhh,I got blade in one 4* crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It doesn't make a difference. It's all the same individual RNG. Some save for SA, others save because it gives you more chances all at once. YouTubers sometimes save for Openings to broadcast. In terms of the results, it doesn't affect the actual RNG.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    SKK65 wrote: »
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Only way to pull god tier champs unfortunately...
    Then how did I pull ArchAngel out of one 5*?
    gsaew0ds03hq.jpeg
    It's RNG.
    You could open one 5* and get Blade,
    You could open 10 4*s and get all the meme tier champs.
    It doesn't matter. The reason Youtubers do that is for views. If your video has one 4*, chances are it won't get as many views as the video with a hundred 4*s.
    Bigger is better on YouTube, bigger is better in business, bigger is better everywhere. :)

Lol I'm actually not running a Youtube Account. Me and my brother are saving up 4* shards to see who gets better pulls. You know friendly competition :wink:
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Lol the only way to pull gods?

2 5*s I pull AntMan and Agent Venom

1 5* at a time I’m pulling AA, GG, Elektra, and Hela within the span of 2 months… (and cable and sim dupe)
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    I know a bunch of Youtubers save their Shards but what's the purpose? Is there some hidden reason?

dzb8lksqscb4.jpg

They have no shortage of 4 stars, and they don't rely on them. They save them up because opening 10 makes a better video than opening 1. It shouldn't make a difference for the average Joe though.

Saving up premiums though is what I do to try to help lighten the disappointment. If I open 10 or more at a time, it gives me a slightly lower chance at being disappointed. Premium shards come frequently though, and 4 star shards do not, so you should open it as soon as you get it or only save for Summoner advancement
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    They save so they can make more content instead of throwing crystals into other videos
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    They save cuz, they can reach 10 minute mark
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    its all preference but no real difference if you open one at a time or 10 at a time. its all rng
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Every 4* crystal makes a faint scent. Unnoticed by itself, but when gathered together, a smell potent enough to attract RNGesus is created. In exchange for a sacrifice, he will bless at least two of your crystals with a Blade.

This is the true secret to hoarding. Hurry and read before the mods find this!

This made me laugh! Just wonderful...lol
  • I know a bunch of Youtubers save their Shards but what's the purpose? Is there some hidden reason?

dzb8lksqscb4.jpg

They have no shortage of 4 stars, and they don't rely on them. They save them up because opening 10 makes a better video than opening 1. It shouldn't make a difference for the average Joe though.

Saving up premiums though is what I do to try to help lighten the disappointment. If I open 10 or more at a time, it gives me a slightly lower chance at being disappointed. Premium shards come frequently though, and 4 star shards do not, so you should open it as soon as you get it or only save for Summoner advancement

I Agree SA Gives You A lot (120-500) and also 3* Shards too
  • Moved this discussion over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Oh, I'm sorry. I kinda don't understand the categories...