**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star vision display issues your thoughts

I have both versions of vision 5 star and 4 star both duped I have noticed the 5 star version does not display the word synthesis at the beginning of the fight on the other hand the 4 star version does display synthesis is this a bug?

I have tested this with other folks who have them both duped just like mine , mods can you comment on this please?

Comments

• DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    I think the 5 star vision offer is yo expensive but still cool
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★

This topic was not about price!!!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Why did you create 2 threads about this?
    Solswerd wrote: »

Because mods take forever to answer sorry if that bothers you!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

So you think cluttering up the forums is a good way to get their attention?
  • prestatorprestator Posts: 3
    Is your 5* Vision awakened ?
    If not, I thnk you have your answer. ;-)
    prestator wrote: »
    Is your 5* Vision awakened ?
    If not, I thnk you have your answer. ;-)

Maybe if you read the post you would know that answer!
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why all the hate bro, just trying to get a answer about the possible bug and if u have been playing this game from day one like I have you will know it’s hard to get mods to comment on things so to your answer yes I rather put it in 2 spots for bugs and others experienceing this!
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    I have both versions of vision 5 star and 4 star both duped I have noticed the 5 star version does not display the word synthesis at the beginning of the fight on the other hand the 4 star version does display synthesis is this a bug?

I have tested this with other folks who have them both duped just like mine , mods can you comment on this please?

pics or it didnt happen
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why all the hate bro, just trying to get a answer about the possible bug and if u have been playing this game from day one like I have you will know it’s hard to get mods to comment on things so to your answer yes I rather put it in 2 spots for bugs and others experienceing this!

They are forum mods. Not game mods. Submit a support ticket if you want the game team to notice.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Think he is just trying to let everyone know he spent 6 bills on one champ whom isn't god tier. But if its not showing and he is awakened may be a bug but you can tell if its working so if its working why are letters saying it is so important to you.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Does your 5* vision gain power ?
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Post two threads to show off 😂

Wow you guys are really something else! Was just asking for help any all you can do is make fun, this does not say much for the forums, and the type of disrespectful people in it not all people but obviously some!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    The mods are forum mods, not MCOC bots. All they will say is: We will consult the game team about it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Cool! It is awesome! Congrats on getting the 5* one!
    Too bad this round it is a CA$H deal to unlock the 4* one before using 15k units to get the 5* one, so I need to pass.
    Hopefully the 3500 units deal for 4* vision will come around again in the near future.

r0lvdom60ndv.png
    5 star vision gains the power but does not display the word synthesis at the beginning of the fight so I believe this is just a visually display glitch.