**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinel’s Effect on Your AQ

What is the overall feeling in your alliance towards AQ this week with free maps and the sentinel nerf?

Sentinel’s Effect on Your AQ 62 votes

My alliance is happier with Sentinels in AQ, and our final AQ score hasn’t change much
16%
ArcDeAngelusDL864Deadbyrd9AKTEKHzoriCrazyjack719CupidElitehunterRicemanVoltolos 10 votes
My alliance is happier despite our final AQ going down. We like the new challenge of fighting Sentinels
9%
SiriusBreakSac123_XFA_Rebootedcx23433Cats73Blackspark 6 votes
My alliance overall complains about the Sentinels, but our end score won’t be affected.
19%
NevvBdangerbluHell_GoliathAnurag1606AshburnVeryCoolUserNameSpiritOfVengeanceDanny_Julius_SeizureHixxy87Blitzkilla420GSTAR21 12 votes
My alliance complains and our score went down. But my the members in my alliance are the same.
9%
N8oradeGolden_GuardianFuzzylumpsShaheerFIazOnmixace930999 6 votes
My alliance complains about Sentinels in AQ, our score went down despite the free maps, and members are leaving.
45%
NEOKpatrixZeke_the_XbotBadroseThe_OneCrkwestCarnage313OzzieontteekqMrbeast6000hephaestusOutsiderguaSpeedbumpPGUNZ4694Solrac_2AlCapone2727AquamaVincew80QuikPikCassy 28 votes

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    My alliance overall complains about the Sentinels, but our end score won’t be affected.
    my ally and the rest of the mcoc community dont like that the sentinels produce less points than syms in aq. the fact we are losing a lot of points per fight each day against only the sentinels can cause milestones being missed.

so far we hit all them, we are a 10 mil ally, but a lot of guys who have really good accounts are struggling in day 4 and possibly day 5
    its cause the sentinels are still overpowered with their duped ability and also the fact the analysis charges are set so low to proc their abilities through our block and become unstoppable,respectfully

all in all I wish they took out more sentinels in aq and replaced them with champs that are in the game and increase their analysis charges abilities to proc at 40 for abilities through block and 80 for them to be unblockable
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I don’t care about them; Medusa shreds them to pieces more so than Symbiods, so it’s just a different roster. The specials aren’t that hard to evade either. I thought L2 would be hard, but it took me by surprise one fight and I dex’ed the whole thing.

As for my alliance they kinda suck fighting them. I don’t get why except because they bring ill suited champs to the job...
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Whilst I can still slaughter them without losing much health (most of the time) the fights are still so much longer than Symbiods were. They've made AQ more challenging but not in an entertaining way and I for one would like them replaced with something else
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    edited April 2018
    Before those changes to aq I had no problems with aq... I could have finsh my lane on days 3 to 5 with some max 4 stars champs. Could play at my job and finish a fight in 1-2 minutes...
    But now it's such a pain!!! Sometimes I almost get k.o cause of time out I use more health potions on aq then on aw which is really wierd situation... I can't play against them while working cause I need to play very carefully against them... All of my r4 5* (5 of them) are locked almost every day of the map, cause of aw defense/offense uncollected and story quests.
    AQ used to be something that needs to be done.
    And now AQ is something that HAS to be done.
    I don't know how long ppl gonna take this...
    And the damage you take from blocking a sp1 is too much in my opinion.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Sentinels are boring.
  • My alliance is happier despite our final AQ going down. We like the new challenge of fighting Sentinels
    It's not too bad in my opinion. All they've done is increased my ability to evade. Just like any new situation in the game there's a learning curve. I've been having fun with them. Some in my Alliance have been having some difficulty, but ever since the nerf, it has become much easier. Personally, I like them being here as it has caused a shift in the AQ points. We've been placing higher in the ranked rewards lately. Eventually things will stabilize and many will wonder what the fuss was all about post nerf. I've never once, even prenerf, allowed those tin cans to stack above 25 analysis. I don't understand how people are getting above 40 so fast. Most of my Alliance can wrap up the fights with a quickness. Sure day 4 has been a bit more difficult, rightfully so. Gonna have some fun on day 5. We're a 10.5 mill rated Alliance with 4824 prestige. Not extreme prestige, but we are well over 8k on day 5.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    My alliance complains about Sentinels in AQ, our score went down despite the free maps, and members are leaving.
    lzmh392tp4uu.gif
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Early results after 29 votes (lets see if it changes as more votes come in)

55% report an expected lower AQ score despite free maps and the Sentinel nerf

76% report their alliance is overall unhappy with the Sentinels in AQ (24% report a happier alliance)

41% report that alliance members are leaving
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    More then 10 members are gone from my ally since the introduction of sentinels. Many are spending too much, many just bring specific champions for sentinels but stop in front of bosses. It's not the same AQ, it simply sucks.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Where’s the selection for “Sentinels are way too easy now. Bring back the previous versions of Sentinels.”

You don’t even need Medusa now. Wolverine shreds them to pieces even on Day 5. Might as well remove them from the maps because they hardly even tickle.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    AQ is far from fun anymore. Yeah they nerfed the sentinels but big whoop. Add all the bugs that they still continue to ignore fixing and it’s just dismal. Could go on and on but honestly what’s the point anymore. I seen where they stand when they offered that laughable vision offer. Priorities right.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Wasn't really an option for our situation. We aren't bothered by them at all. Doesn't make a difference to us, and no one has complained.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    they need to reduce the number of sentinels in aq and reduce cost glory store items if they can up aq rewards yet
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There are 4 members in my battle group that were there before sentinels hit, only a couple have directly blames the sentinels for leaving the game/ retiring to easy maps. But thats more turnover in one month than the last year. Its really just the frustrated player base getting sick of this companies clumsy changes and blatant attacks on the free to play players ability to compete
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Sentinels are never a different fight. Repetitive and boring.