**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Testing Update? Next Champion Buffs?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
About a month ago, you told us that the beta testing system was broken and not working. Now, about a month later, can you provide us with an update for the beta testing system and the next champion buffs? Thank you!

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I hope the next buffed champions are Carnage and Colossus because they really need some work.
  • Carnage needs some work.Needs better health and attack.Why is he below average anyway? Needs a more powerful bleed.Also his bleed should be activated by crits or mediums instead of a heavy attack.
    I really want him to be buffed because he is my only awakened 5 star for now...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Iron fist needs some changes and also old man logan
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    There was some datamined info, found in the game files which showed a Hulkbuster revamp, probably coming in the next beta testing update. It's not confirmed obviously, but it looks legit. Changes also seem very promising, if its true.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Carnage buff 2018!!!
    There was some datamined info, found in the game files which showed a Hulkbuster revamp, probably coming in the next beta testing update. It's not confirmed obviously, but it looks legit. Changes also seem very promising, if its true.

Which of his abilities were changed?
    I really hope Kabam announces the next buffs this month
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    I think old man Logan and ironmans should get a buff
  • Xenar3Xenar3 Posts: 5
    Check my forum post out, see if you like any of the ideas I proposed :)http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61911/suggested-champion-touch-ups/p1?new=1
    Xenar3 wrote: »
    Check my forum post out, see if you like any of the ideas I proposed :)http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61911/suggested-champion-touch-ups/p1?new=1

Great Ideas, Xenar3! I also think that Loki should have a longer time for his Curse debuff.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    please fix this soon. we need more champs to go thru more beta testing especially old ones like ant man and spider gwen.

THIS will make so many players happy if you fix this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    We are venom!
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Iron fist- Chi Regeneration
    Carnage - Auto Mutation Timer every 7 Sec. Max stack is 5
    Colossus - Increase chances to armor up max stack of 5 and Increase Attack Rating for every Armor Buff
    Wolverine - Gains Berserk Buffs and increased Attack Rating on Bleed immune champs
    Deadpool X- Add Chance to Regen when Power Meter reaches each threshold (Similar to cable Regen)
    Hawkeye- Apply Hemorrhage Cooldown Meter and Arrow Arsenal (Similar to Winter Soldier Ammo Stockpile)
    She-Hulk - Increase chances to gain fury on basic Attacks and Add a Gamma Regen
    Gamora - Assassination Cooldown Timer
    Sentry - Needs Major Attack and Increased Damage output
    Magneto/Marvel Now - Magnetized should work as Blades Danger sense works. Increasing Attack Rating and decreasing Opponent Abilites by 45%

Just my opinion on what changes i feel would make these champs actually Relevent to the New World Contest. All open to suggestions
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Somewhere on reddit, someone datamined some info, which had info on the next beta test update. It showed a hulkbuster rework, which we might see once 18.0 drops.
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Iron fist- Chi Regeneration
    Carnage - Auto Mutation Timer every 7 Sec. Max stack is 5
    Colossus - Increase chances to armor up max stack of 5 and Increase Attack Rating for every Armor Buff
    Wolverine - Gains Berserk Buffs and increased Attack Rating on Bleed immune champs
    Deadpool X- Add Chance to Regen when Power Meter reaches each threshold (Similar to cable Regen)
    Hawkeye- Apply Hemorrhage Cooldown Meter and Arrow Arsenal (Similar to Winter Soldier Ammo Stockpile)
    She-Hulk - Increase chances to gain fury on basic Attacks and Add a Gamma Regen
    Gamora - Assassination Cooldown Timer
    Sentry - Needs Major Attack and Increased Damage output
    Magneto/Marvel Now - Magnetized should work as Blades Danger sense works. Increasing Attack Rating and decreasing Opponent Abilites by 45%

Just my opinion on what changes i feel would make these champs actually Relevent to the New World Contest. All open to suggestions

Carnage’s Mutation timer should be faster and he should have way more than a limit of 5
    Kabam, can we please get an answer on this

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    Many people are desperate
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Bump! #carnagebuff2018
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah fingers crossed for a #venombuff 😄
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    #buffcarnage
    He is in my opinion the best well design champ in the game. Love the visuals on his s3. Shame that he is so weak with no real utility in the game. Can't wait for a buff to be able ti use him more often
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force beta test
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    edited April 2018

Ah, plenty.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Do you have a link for that? haven't seen it around

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10e5VImT3BVIOtZZNz_P5RduJYK40w69rJ1Uo9FMIGlU/mobilebasic

Here you go. Scroll down to the middle. Everyone check it out.

Ah, plenty.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Do you have a link for that? haven't seen it around

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10e5VImT3BVIOtZZNz_P5RduJYK40w69rJ1Uo9FMIGlU/mobilebasic

Here you go. Scroll down to the middle. Everyone check it out.

Thanks, Neowantsyou
  • I would like a Falcon Buff and a OG black panther
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    we need old champs buffed for sure. would make a lot of players happy and might make them spend more as a result