**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shards at the end of the rift level

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Is there some reason a player would not get rift shards upon completion of a rift? Finished heroic and got 0 master shards.

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Should get 5k of the next tier..
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    I may bug or you've been kabamed
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I got an alpha on normal. Got 5000 shards, build another normal, got 500 4 star shards total, got the 5000 played heroic, got 1500 5 star shards and 0 chaos rift shards.
    Probably a moot point since i doubt i will get the remaining 5000 in time.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    You definitely should of got 5000 master rift shards
    Turned in a ticket have doubts it will be fixed.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    @Rap it will most likely not be fixed I had the same problem with my normal rift not giving me the 5000 shards for heroic and I sent a ticket and they said I didn't complete the rift even though I have the tier 1 alpha I got to prove it. Bs but I'm over it. I've heard worse cases of the Kabam team. Sorry.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Seems like a bug. It never happened to me
    I'm there with you. You know they've just made a mess of a great thing. This co-op play is an awesome idea that has come too late. I the arch of the game that is how it should have started...solo, invite some friends to create an account, play and grow together, ask other friends, alternate who you play with, then later alliances, then more 4s, then Aq...you get the picture. Too many currencies, too many shards...never seen a bunch so intent on working themselves to death ( and us and this game to death) because there really wasn't a clearly laid out, well thought out, multitier perspective, plan for the future...clever people who just weren't clever enough...after a certain point it is obvious the right hand didn't know what the left was doing then it became direction by committee and the top tier seem to be on that committee forcing changes not planned for...i empathize with Mugatu in Zoolander when he says, "i feel like i'm on crazy pills," cause sometimes the reality that is this "community" just blows my mind!
    I had a spike in my play at the beginning of the year. A little excitment about the new availability of t4cc shard crystals in the monthly quests, i was at a point i was duping 4s regularly and have a great roster i couldn't develope as a solo player. However, i was excited that i had been patient, worked, ground in arenas, collected every available shard to build solid teams and squads teams and start generating 5 star crystals. But then they go and dump all the 5s almost over night and make them impossible to dupe at my level. And the t4cc shard crystals are just enough to drive you crazy with the number of them it takes to build a t4cc and the almost imperceptable change in the bar in inventory. So, playing less, certainly not encouraging others to play...it's just lots and lots and lots (almost too much) more of the same.
    Kinda feels like it has become a 3 ring circus...more special events, more arenas, more offers, more grinding...a lot of empty flash.