**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I use the generic awakening gem on?

4Star Champions

Who should I use the generic awakening gem on? 30 votes

OG Vision
73% 22 votes
Wolverine
20% 6 votes
Rogue
6% 2 votes

Comments

• AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Wolverine can’t be used as effectively in AQ anymore so visions your best bet
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Just out of rarity, I'd say OG.
  • ArcMegaArcMega Posts: 3
    I am still trying to complete uncollected. Is wolverine of any use for quests and events?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Personally, I would've said Rogue. She clears entire paths by herself for me and she isn't even awakened. OG doesn't need to be awakened for him to be extremely useful IMO. Can't really comment on Wolv since I don't have a 4* of him to compare against the others.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    None. Save it for a better champ.

But if you must use it now, Wolvy. He's not as good for AQ but he will still serve you well on Act 4 and a lot of Act 5 content.
  • ArcMegaArcMega Posts: 3
    Thank you, I think I will just try to Rank 4 Rogue & OG VIsion first then, and try to clear Act 5, uncollected. =)