**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Calendar Champ

Who will be the Calendar champ for the month of May, 2018.

New Calendar Champ 77 votes

Ghulk
29%
SaiyandangerbluAdamdrt2006MrLalowJinrioMasterTroller42NeowantsyouNOOOOOOOOPEEEEERCunhaSpiritOfVengeanceLt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsRasiloverMy_SuperiorBahamutdfmoore26UltimatechampionIronFist34helloguysJulius_Seizure 23 votes
Killmonger
32%
dkatrylCableDarkstar4387FrostyadqqedfyvrPinballwizurdDarkrider05Greifmaster911CodornasAKTEKMr_mc_person34Hammerbro_64Crazyjack719DaveDaDudeMcord117KaanG95silverseraphDRTOStagedear85Waboba 25 votes
Beast
7%
Deadbyrd9SpeedbumpDmack976637HulkSmaaashhLoganTitusJwolverinesbro 6 votes
Sentinel
7%
Alex_sc11BrutalMiraCAPTMAVPeterQuillEvangelionlovrcx23433 6 votes
Bishop
5%
Panchulon21ChampioncriticWinner66615Reaper213 4 votes
Proxima Midnight
9%
FuzzylumpsJovonnezackb213G0311ItsJustAVibexTsunamiMoZarT333 7 votes
Corivus Glaide (Not sure if I'm spelling that right)
5%
Nick0609RicemanAcincherace930999 4 votes
Other
2%
StavelotXoteVault 2 votes

Comments

• Beast
    When I said Beast, I mean Sabretooth.

Yes I agree, I need sabretooth in my roster
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    glaive
    corvius
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ghulk
    Sabretooth!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    With the pattern going on,I'll bet killmonger
  • wolverinesbrowolverinesbro Posts: 24
    edited April 2018
    Beast

The pattern is do 2 champs in one then do it in couples like Hela and Thor then void and sentry
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

The pattern is do 2 champs in one then do it in couples like Hela and Thor then void and sentry

The pattern I see for now,Is releasing any of two champs as a Login 3 months after original release (for now)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    Either ghulk or killmonger
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44
    Beast

That is soooo weird. Thanks for that too.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd love to see a Corvus/Proxima Crystal. Like what they're doing this month with Sentry/Void.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Ghulk
    Well with this month being Void/Sentry. Next month has to be either GHulk or Killmonger.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Ghulk
    Well with this month being Void/Sentry. Next month has to be either GHulk or Killmonger.

Hope ita ghulk i got killmonger from marvel insider as a 3*
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I'm hoping killmonger as I have sabretooth 4*
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Killmonger
    I think this month's Sentry/Void is only because of the unique nature of the two being the same person.

I would expect next month's to return to the single champ versions as previous calenders, so I'd wager Killmonger, as he was the next event following Sentry/Void.

Following month I would guess Sabretooth.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Other
    Killmonger for calendar. King Groot for EQ normal difficulty
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Killmonger
    Voted Killmonger because i want him but with this pattern, probably Gladiator Hulk :)
  • Ghulk
    So since many PPL got taskmaster in their featured crystal and couldn't get modok and they got killmonger but not Gulk.
    .so mostly it might be ghulk or killmonger or both like sentry and void
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44
    Beast
    Okay, thank you everyone for your feedback. I have come to know that it is now Ghulk (Gladiator Hulk)