**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow! Found a 5* OG Vision vs Red Hulk LOL video.

Check it out guys. Intercepting like a god. Wow. https://youtu.be/A9TFrc0vYcg

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Nobody thought he was “god tier” as a 4*, I don’t know why that would be any different as a 5*.
  • jason_gurung7jason_gurung7 Posts: 11
    just 1 word ''WOW''
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    All it took was an awakening gem that was sleeping in their stash. I honestly didnt buy him because i didnt have an AG tech. I did some master rifts thrice already and got no gem. So i told myself it was a sign to hold off on buying him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    He was also at 1/25 presumably, so....yeah.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not to mention it's unclear how high the Sig was taken.
  • MgchampMgchamp Posts: 8
    Red hulk is pro, but I don't like vision.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Bahamut wrote: »
    (removed by moderation)
    In LOL yes but good for most other things.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow, very exciting fight with great intercept! Wow, down to 99% (not down by 99%) but still good effort. :D
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    da hell is this ****? Maybe this guy needed some views on youtube :D
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Intercept in game you can do it by using vission or magic who have ability to power burn or power lock of magic if you have them you can fo the intercept just push the opponent to the corner side and hit him of 4 hits and evade and hit again aftr evade hit him 4 times and evade hit again and power burn
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's a amazing champ but not really built for LoL. If I had an awakening gem I might have bought him. He was to expensive to buy without one, maybe to expensive with one.. I loved my 4* but the game outgrew him. He would be great for war.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Not sure what the point of this is. Seeing an unranked Vision in LOL is not helpful. Fake News clickbait.
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    The little OG Vision that could. Intercepting like a God at signature 50.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I certainly wouldn't have spent all that money on a 3 year old champ and than leave him at Rank 1. If Kabam could get $500 for Vision imagine what they could charge for a 5-star Thor, Scarlett Witch, or even Doctor Strange!! I would buy any of them, mainly because I have the means to awaken them
    I certainly wouldn't have spent all that money on a 3 year old champ and than leave him at Rank 1. If Kabam could get $500 for Vision imagine what they could charge for a 5-star Thor, Scarlett Witch, or even Doctor Strange!! I would buy any of them, mainly because I have the means to awaken them

He’s now R3 Lv1. on a Path towards 5/65 😈
    😎

I’m AW focused working with a Plat 2 team at the moment. OG Vision is very versatile and one of the best for AW offense gameplay. Hence, my little purchase 😎
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Not hard to intercept with Vision, as long as you keep your opponent under 1 bar of power it’s very simple. Give it a try
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Nobody thought he was “god tier” as a 4*, I don’t know why that would be any different as a 5*.

Did-did you say OG Vision isn't god tier?!

He made a tremendous impact in wars right up until around when 5.3-5.4 came out, and I STILL used him for Bleed/Poison lanes. A 5* at 4/55 or 5/65 would be arguably the best double immune in the game. He definitely competes with Iceman-he can generate power out of nothing and stop the 3bar that's one blocked hit away from smashing your face in. Sure Iceman can tank it, but with Vision you never have to worry about specials again.