**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets would be good for 4th appreciation week

Just want to see if you guys think that'd be cool. ;)

Comments

• RoonKhanRoonKhan Posts: 40
    that will be ideal , as many of us did wrong decisions in 12.0 rank down tickets
  • Totally agree.
  • I need a 5* rank down ticket so I can rank up SL who I didn't know I'd be able to rank up till next year!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Just No. Im only wont Them when a champ not works like he didt Berfor a Update
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Bring it back for the people who want it and for those who don't dosn't hane to use it.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    They cant say, there isnt any interest, because enough ppl have asked for them.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    RoonKhan wrote: »
    that will be ideal , as many of us did wrong decisions in 12.0 rank down tickets

If you managed to make the wrong decision again after being given a second chance and multiple rank down tickets than more rank down tickets isn't the answer. Make better decisions with your resources.

Half this forum has turned into crying about the arena cutoffs and wanting rank down tickets handed out to make up for bad decisions.

edited June 2017
    Nope, making sence isn't allowed,
    & reaching ppl is strictly prohibitted on forums
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    edited June 2017
    I guess at least 1 rank down ticket for a 4* and 1 for a 5* would be good for those who messed up last time would not hurt anyone..
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    The tickets would be fun again to get, for at least a week. so if anyone misses out well its their problem. Week is a long time to make a change on hero or a free rank up gem from any rank, that would be cool.

Thanks for the work on the game Kabam, just look over the lag issues.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    First off I'm gonna say that I would personally love some rank down tickets myself BUT kabam has already said there will NOT be any more rank down tickets so don't ask for something which has been confirmed as not being handed out, you'll only get your hopes or expectations up, get disappointed when you don't get them and after that everything else about the game will begin to feel like a chore, just try to enjoy the game as you have it and think that anything handed out at all is a bonus

There are too many bugs and issues which find their way into the game each month to bother stressing over it anymore
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Director wrote: »
    I guess at least 1 rank down ticket for a 4* and 1 for a 5* would be good for those who messed up last time would not hurt anyone..

Agreed. One ticket for 3/4/5 stars wouldn't cause much hassle.
  • MalynoMalyno Posts: 4
    Would be cool if they gave at least a rank of 5 * and 1 of 4 * as a bonus or in the calendar
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017

The Tickets were intended to help people adjust to the nerfs. As a bonus, we got to make use of them however we wanted. We also had 6 weeks appx. to make our decisions and lock in who we wanted. That was more than enough time.
    The point of the game is to earn Champs, then earn the Resources to Rank them. It's entirely counterproductive for us to have RDT's. Both for us, and the company. It's been stated that they're only intended for major changes. It was also mentioned that should there ever be similar changes, the RDT's would most likely be Champ-specific. It's not an easy way to swap Resources. That was a byproduct of the changes, and the problem is, people got used to it.
    Quite simply, there haven't been any major changes to Champs since the last batch, and if people are not happy with their choices, they need to earn the Resources to Rank new Champs. That's how the game works.
  • KavorkianKavorkian Posts: 9
    The Tickets were intended to help people adjust to the nerfs. As a bonus, we got to make use of them however we wanted. We also had 6 weeks appx. to make our decisions and lock in who we wanted. That was more than enough time.
    The point of the game is to earn Champs, then earn the Resources to Rank them. It's entirely counterproductive for us to have RDT's. Both for us, and the company. It's been stated that they're only intended for major changes. It was also mentioned that should there ever be similar changes, the RDT's would most likely be Champ-specific. It's not an easy way to swap Resources. That was a byproduct of the changes, and the problem is, people got used to it.
    Quite simply, there haven't been any major changes to Champs since the last batch, and if people are not happy with their choices, they need to earn the Resources to Rank new Champs. That's how the game works.

You are absolutely correct in your assessment. However, I still think making rank down tickets a permanent part of the game would be beneficial. Then you can manipulate your roster like you do your masteries. I don't think they should be given out, but instead purchased with glory or units
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

I might agree if the game was running 100% the way its needed. How are you to test champs in content that's not working properly? The testing is flawed when the bugs/issues work against you.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree in part with you.
    I used a ticket and then ranked up a featured hero that came out during those days and was supposed to be really good, then it turned out to be a total disappointment for most players. It was like sending to the trash all those resources.
    I am sure I am not the only one with a problem like that.
    During the rank down tickets days I ranked up a featured 5* that just came out in that time, it was supposed to be a great hero but turned up to be a total disappointment and a failed hero. That was like throwing to the trash all those resources.
    I am sure there are a lot of players in a similar situation.
    So I don't agree in part with what "GroundedWisdom" says.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I would love a rank down ticket in 4th week. Or an offer to buy some.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

I might agree if the game was running 100% the way its needed. How are you to test champs in content that's not working properly? The testing is flawed when the bugs/issues work against you.

There haven't been any nerfs since we had the last batch, and we had lots of time with them. On-going issues are a separate subject. They can be fixed. It wouldn't make sense to give RDT's because of that. Then when the issues are fixed, people will want more. It's not a solution to dealing with problems. They're given to adjust to major changes to Champs. 4-6 weeks was more than enough time to make a decision. The number one reason people want them is to swap out their Roster, and that's not what they're for, or how the game works for that matter. It's designed around working for Resources and making decisions when you have them.
  • HeyWudHeyWud Posts: 2
    My 2yr old took my 4* unduped beast to r4 right after I took him to r3.. need a rank down for sure
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Cause that's a good reason........
    We ALL have our reasons for asking for RDTs.... it would be great to see kabam listening