**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chadwick and tom challenge legend time

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    FLYER wrote: »
    It really depends on your definition of "fast".

GP and Spark are relatively gimped this challenge too.
    I mean if that’s possible to get a title with blade on this challenge

Depends on how skilled you are I guess. I've not seen a Blade run it faster than 1:25 yet.

I ran it with blade and got around there, but with a disconnect and a loading problem at one point (and not so great fighting). However, I didn't make a team just for him. I also brought voodoo for groot, hyperion for sparky, and SL for some other fights.

Well.. that's not really considered "running it with Blade". Blade alone has too many limiting factors in this challenge and all his strengths were shut down by the lack of Danger Sense opponents and Bleed immunities.

So a dedicated Blade team will definitely not be as a fast.

Let me rephrase, he was my main. Used him for most characters. Groot would be the biggest roadblock for blade, imo and I dont know if anyone would try to use blade. I would probably say blade was used in 95% of fights not against groot, with some help from other champs.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    1:21 with r5 sparky, r4 blade, r4 void, Miles and vision. Sparky was main and fought a few IM with void. Could’ve done it a few minutes sooner if I didn’t go the wrong path on one map and messed up 1 fight in 1.4. Had double edge and boosted 30% for 1.3 and 1.4.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    BK_1 wrote: »
    1:21 with r5 sparky, r4 blade, r4 void, Miles and vision. Sparky was main and fought a few IM with void. Could’ve done it a few minutes sooner if I didn’t go the wrong path on one map and messed up 1 fight in 1.4. Had double edge and boosted 30% for 1.3 and 1.4.

Good job bro!

I helped a friend of mine over supper one of the past nights. He did the first 2 quests and I did the last 2. Ended up with about 1:22.

Guess that's about the timings we are looking at.

(Same here. Went to the wrong path in Quest 3, that portal A that leads to Thanos.)
  • AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131

Good job bro!

I helped a friend of mine over supper one of the past nights. He did the first 2 quests and I did the last 2. Ended up with about 1:22.

(Same here. Went to the wrong path in Quest 3, that portal A that leads to Thanos.)

Nice. 1 hour and 23 minutes here with a Max boosted / Max suicides 5/65 Gwenpool 😈

It’s looking good so far 😎

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You guys making me worried lol. First time going for legends run and did 1:27:29 with 5/65 Medusa
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★

Good job bro!

Sounds like account sharing to me.....like I don't know against the ToS?

LOL fail
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »

Good job bro!

LOL fail

Or, you know, he could be there with him and switched places on the same phone, seeing as he did it over supper.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »

Good job bro!

LOL fail

Or, you know, he could be there with him and switched places on the same phone, seeing as he did it over supper.

That... that's account sharing...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Good job bro!

Way to admit to cheating. Great work!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Well, we met up for supper, I did it on his phone right beside him while we were chatting. Yes that’s account sharing, but how do you prove it?

And now comes the interesting part.

You’ll never know whether I lied about the entire scenario. :)

And to those who are butthurt just because you guys are slower, you have my sincere apologies.
    What’s the fastest time recorded ?
  • PinballwizurdPinballwizurd Posts: 25
    1:21 is fastest time I’ve seen
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Thats not fast at all. Seen several sub 1:20
    Ran my Legends Time in 1 hour and 15 minutes using my R2 Juggernaut.
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    Thats not fast at all. Seen several sub 1:20

Good for you, fastest time recorded on this post is 1:21

AWfocused wrote: »
    Ran my Legends Time in 1 hour and 15 minutes using my R2 Juggernaut.

Lol you have a r2 juggs, you lucky sob
    I’m kidding @Pinballwizurd. R2 Jugg is probably not the best for a Legends Run Lol
    Yea I know @AWfocused, you’ve already posted a time of 1:23.
  • K0STBKK0STBK Posts: 3
    I have 1:29 time (x23 5* R5, and chance critical damage team, full bleed and poison abilities). My friend have 1:25 (Hulk Ragnarok 5* R5). Which our chanses for legeng title?
    Any more times?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Not going for Legends (ever), but did feel like saying: whoever combined Prove Yourself + Kinetic Inducer + Unblockable SP2 (Groot) is a ***ing sadist.

And presumably employee of the month...
  • DomnuskeDomnuske Posts: 17
    anyone get under 1 hour 20?
  • DomnuskeDomnuske Posts: 17
    1 hour and 12 minutes using a R5 Crossbones with a 4 Man Mutant Crit team.
  • K0STBKK0STBK Posts: 3

This is a very good passing time. I hope few of the players will be able to achieve it
    K0STBK wrote: »

This is a very good passing time. I hope few of the players will be able to achieve it

🤦‍♂️ crossbones doesn’t crit, hence the irony behind bringing a mutant crit team.

C’mon man
    Crit damage doesn’t affect fury damage
    Crit damage doesn’t affect fury damage

What happens with crossbones, is what would be his crits turn into furies. So a crossbones with a crit team would stack furies quicker. I do this sometimes in questing. The Mutant crit team, im assuming he means mags, wolv, cyc, has attack synergies too to raise the attack and fury damage.