**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dropped Blocks Come On, Kabam

IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is there any update on this issue? I can now give specific examples as it just happened to me twice which is such poop. 4.4.1 against Storm, my blocks just DROPPED (and of course, she kills me with a nice 5 hit combo) using my Blade and my Archangel. Literally thumb pressing screen, blocks just dropped as she starts to hit me. No video, but this is a specific example to get tested.

Edit: if it also makes a difference, it was my 100% path (starting from Joe Fixit, and taking the White Magneto end path to Storm).

LG G6
Android 7.0
MCoC 17.2.0
T-Mobile
Cellular Network

Comments

• Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    They need to fix their game and servers man. It's not the devices it just can't be. My phone is basically brand new with decent Wi-Fi, Verizon service, and barely any storage used and I'm still running into these issues.
    LG V30

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Yeah it's ridiculous. I see nothing of these being addressed for 18.0, only stupid player updates
    I also believe there's an issue with the special button. Many times I hit it and nothing happens
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I believe that dropped blocks are related to missed forward swipes as well. They are both happening to me regularly now. That entire side of the screen seems like it's been made numb.
  • Same old, same old sadly. Block drops, specials not activating, or my personal favorite, the mid fight screen rotation that will NEVER be addressed. All have cost me tons of health pots, revives, and moments of rage. You're sitting there decimating the opponent and then WHAM, Kabammed. Always some generic response. Sad truth is, the mods have 0 control over what happens. They can only report what happens, and we can only hope people listen. They give the responses they do simply because they don't have all the answers. It's not in their job description as a Forum Mod to be able to tell us the status of everything. When they get the info, they give it when possible. Otherwise, we're stuck in our current position of not knowing. The real sad part is, this happens entirely too often.
    Same old, same old sadly. Block drops, specials not activating, or my personal favorite, the mid fight screen rotation that will NEVER be addressed. All have cost me tons of health pots, revives, and moments of rage. You're sitting there decimating the opponent and then WHAM, ****. Always some generic response. Sad truth is, the mods have 0 control over what happens. They can only report what happens, and we can only hope people listen. They give the responses they do simply because they don't have all the answers. It's not in their job description as a Forum Mod to be able to tell us the status of everything. When they get the info, they give it when possible. Otherwise, we're stuck in our current position of not knowing. The real sad part is, this happens entirely too often.

It wouldn't be as bad if A. Kabam actually addressed the f'ing problems and 2. I get reimbursed for all the items I've had to purchase due to their BS problems. It's more likely God comes down to the heavens and makes itself known before Kabam would ever do either of these points.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    All this is considered in the "Investigating Lag" post bs. If u have the patience to put up with their bs for another year b4 this even gets addressed. Please post there. Too lazy myself to put a link even I'm so sick of unresponsive champs and dropped blocks... its absolute insanity that since August 19th 2017 this has been happening and going on. Now they make this months uncollected so ridiculous and still keep all these bugs and expect us to just give them $$$ instead of fixing or giving us a ton of resources to combat their bs till they can fix it. Hell it's going to b 7 more updates till we can dash out of certain specials again!!!!!!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If you are having performance issues, please use our static threads for iOS or Android about these issues so that we can gather all of the relevant information required in one place. As mentioned in our investigation threads, this is an ongoing process and any device information or specific, detailed reports you can provide are very helpful.

Please do not open new threads to ask for status updates.

This discussion has been closed.